About the Grants category

:warning: Please note: Harmony Grants and Investments are currently paused and we will not be accepting any new applications until further notice.

500 Launches ($20M).

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruitment. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each:

If selected, we will work with the teams to dive deeper and help articulate meaningful and relevant success metrics. By identifying important milestones, grant payouts will be issued upon completion of each tranche.

Requirements:

• 6-month exclusive campaign with Harmony before launching with other chains; we encourage multi-chain approaches and can work with you to plan out time windows spread into multiple segments.
  • We require a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 signatories from the project team, 3 signatories from the project community, and 3 signatories from Harmony the community.
  • Launch Grant recipients are required to use one of our shards other than shard0 .
11 Likes

I wanna make sure a proposal is formatted correctly. I’d hate to not get approved because of formatting. Is there a selection criteria? Or is it just random and what piques your interest at the time? Thank you

2 Likes

Name of Project

MetaBot Club - Ori Kleyman

Application type

Product Launch

Proposal overview

MetaBot Club is an NFT project focused around personal growth and development with a strong emphasis on financial education and mentorship. The project uses NFT’s and blockchain as a way to connect members to education tools, groups, and professionals. The primary focus of the project beyond its utility is to onboard members of Web2 into the Web3 ecosystem. MetaBot Club requires the blockchain in order to provide members with the NFT’s utility, and the Harmony platform presents the opportunity to provide convenience and simplification to newcoming members by mitigating high gas fees while remaining a layer 1 solution. Furthermore, the utility of the project is based around areas of growth that are released in stages including financial literacy, gaming, mental health, and fitness. Each utility phase includes a corresponding NFT collection which would run on the Harmony platform. This would enable a smooth integration between Web2 and Web3 while allowing MetaBot Club to reach a more untapped market full of consumers worldwide. In addition, using the Harmony platform with MetaBot Club would expose thousands of new oncoming members towards the Harmony platform, and would have Harmony become the introductory platform for new users within the space. Currently, the project has released an initial V1 collection to establish the brand and create a strong holder base which has already sold out. The V2 collection of art is fully complete and our developer is already in the process of completing the mint site and smart contracts. What is next for MetaBot Club is the 2.5k collection to be tested on Harmony’s testnet and continuing to build the community. Currently, education tool kits for the financial education platform are already built into Discord with a growing community and access to information and investing guidance tools. Following the release of V2 includes the release of a token as well as the introduction to a structured DAO for the project. Tokens will be used as a reward for staking

and enables a structure in which users may use their tokens in order to access premium education tools at an affordable or completely free of cost. Furthermore, MetaBot Club plans to transition this education platform from Web2 onto Web3 through Harmony. An initial following for this project has already been established as well and is growing on platforms such as Discord, Twitter, and recently Tiktok.

We are requesting $50K in equity-free contribution: $10K after launching the NFT complete product on the testnet. $10K after publicly launching the V2 project on the mainnet. $10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion). $10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process). $10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs. As well as funding, we are looking for Harmony’s help with product development, fundraising, and talent recruitment. This includes the likes of marketing, mentors, tokenomics guidance, and developers for the Web3 education platform.

The team currently consists of myself as the artist, marketer, and founder as well as one developer. We are confident that with Harmony’s partnership, we are ready to expand the team as well as create an ecosystem of simple and effective resources for the community to access with MetaBot Club running on Harmony.

Our milestones include:

1. Weeks 1-7 Feature complete 2.5k collection and deployed onto testnet
  2. Weeks 7-9 Give beta access to Harmony community to test and give feedback
  3. Focus on a large scale marketing campaign for three months to build out a largescale community including active and engaging members. This would feature anactive community, airdrops, giveaways, and whitelist spots.
  4. First month after launch: Connect 250 users to financial mentors
  5. Second month after launch: Begin forming the DAO

Proposal ask

$50k

Metrics for success

Sold out V2 collection and 5k members in the community. 20 financial mentors partnered within the first month after sell out. $550k transactions in the first three months followed by an increase in volume and the beginning of the V3 5k collection.

External links - View the official proposal with all Links, Pictures, and Roadmap HERE! I am unable to post the links directly to the forum as I am limited since I am a new user!

Extra

Hello Harmony! I, Ori Kleyman, am the founder of MetaBot Club and seek to partner with Harmony for the long term. The launch grant and partnership is something I especially am looking for after the many positive interactions I had with the Harmony team. It was in my conversations with Sam and Ganesh that we highlighted and discussed the lack of financial curriculum within the U.S. education system. Li and Jack both worked with me to integrate my project with Harmony and did an amazing job exposing me to the support and strength of a Harmony backed DAO. My constant interactions with Boris allowed me to familiarize myself with the Harmony mindset and values. Lastly, seeing Steven’s tenacity in life, whether that be on the basketball court or in his work for Harmony, confirmed my inclination to want to connect with a brand that represents a shared value system. Whether it was working on my project in the Harmony Hub, partying with the team at the Church and Temple nightclub, or playing basketball on the court with many of the core team members, I experienced a sense of community by the Harmony team. I was able to first hand be a part of a group that included professionalism as well as friendship and comradery. I would be proud to represent the company and platform and am ready to bleed Harmony blue.

7 Likes

Hello sir
Hello, I’m taha khak - BD of Moonfarm. I would like to send this proposal to the Harmony team for this integration.

WHAT IS MOONFARM?

Moonfarm is a DeFi and CeFi hybrid yield farming aggregator. It provides the best of both worlds, offering all the cost-effectiveness, easy access, transparency, and rapidity of DeFi yield farming, in addition to offering the security associated with a centralized financial ecosystem.

Highlight Features:

• Single-side Staking and earning Native tokens
  • Cross-chain farming/swap assets
  • Security & User friendly

We want to Harmony support!
We can talk more about this in telegram
My telegram ID : @motamed45
Moonfarm telegram : @moonfarm.finance

1 Like

Hello,
Our project will be launching on Harmony One with bridges to ETH and BSC initially. We have 17k holders and will take advantage of staking. Interested in talking about grant information and to talk to you folks more about our project!

Thanks!

Hello lI, I wanna ask about a fully-featured product that mean we only need to be done mainnet of our project or we need to finish total of products ( listing,…)

1 Like

Is the community grants is still open and can we still submit it?

Please let me know. thank you.