[DevDAO Term 3] Candidate - George

Career Headlines:

Been involved in Harmony for a year now. But, also involved as a project manager in various startups for 6 years.

Harmony Headlines:

• Participated in the Developer DAO for many months

Hi everyone - I’m George. I am a project manager for a new startup that is building on Harmony. I’m somewhat technically minded, as I’ve dabbled with a few languages, in addition to covering technical integration related to Harmony and EVM for a 6 months now.

I also have been an active listener on AMAs for many projects including Sushiswap, The Graph, and other projects which will be integrating with Harmony.

I have a background in economics, and I will try reporting on different up-coming integrations with Harmony. If developers want to come and get the secret sauce on what is going on in the overall crypto eco-system, I would love to help them.

My aim as a potential Developer DAO governor would be to help add more technical documentation, migrate older documentation and update it. Also, I aim to do outreach both on the internal Harmony community-side, but also outreach to other projects and talk about Harmony and our Dev DAO as well.

3 Likes

Can you share your Telegram/Discord tag that I have the correct George? :slight_smile:

We have a meeting on Tuesday 9 am PST in the DevDAO Discord.

1 Like

Hey Sev, it’s me George on discord. I’ve been on it for a while. I’ll message you.

Hi. I saw you on the forum as an active person who likes to ask questions, get answers, and ask new questions. That’s a great quality for someone as passionate as you.

I had a hunch that you have a lot of free time, so I found your history of posting on the forum. I was fascinated by you, you are the Governor of Developer DAO.

You are an experienced person in the Harmony ecosystem, so I want to know more about you. Can you please tell me in which Harmony related startup you are a project manager? I am sure you have successes so please tell me about them. Respectfully, I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like