Harmony Web3 Pros Expert Track

Thank you for the well-written response, @PaulaG.

The budget is still very broad, which makes it more challenging to assess. For example, the marketing budget and ideathon prizes - being this vague it makes it difficult to assess ROI - as we prefer to utilize the majority of the funds to boostrap the best projects to deploy on Harmony. Now, we do see a need for your platform and mission…so I want to suggest several potential paths:

As a partnership - a per student, milestone-based investment is the more appropriate approach for Harmony. Jack had suggested this approach in your previous proposal - Education Partner - ABlockofCrypto - modeling after What is zku.ONE?.

Alternatively, you may format your education series as a DAO, similar to ZkDAO - zkDAO - providing training & basic income for ZK developers.

You can read more about our DAO funding guidelines here.

I can see A Block of Crypto being branded very well within the DAO guidelines, which may also provide more freedom for you. I know this is suggesting that you rewrite your proposal again, which I can understand would be a bit frustrating, but I hope that you will be able to utilize this updated info to take the next steps forward.

Matty

1 Like