I will say who were the Bridge Hackers

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

@AgCaliva why couldn’t you disclose it now? will you be releasing the proof too? when you say “the thiefs are Harmony members”, do you refer to Harmony team or Harmony validators or Harmony community members or something else?

Thank you. I look forward to your announcement.

5 Likes

indeed we dont need more proofs, everything was clear but ignored, and Tse will have to clarify.

1 Like

If your revelation is true, I would be very grateful to you.

3 Likes

你好 有联系方式么 我的看法和你一样 急眼了开明抢了

2 Likes

Hi people i will be short
@stse who are the members that had access to the implied credentials. Sounds strange you never revealed this as far as i know,

The perpetrator(s) compromised at least two out of four private keys of the bridge validators and gained control of the bridged assets

Who were the ones having those private keys?
It was Givp and Gupadhyaya or i im wrong?
Its part of being descentralized to not revealing thiefs identities and telling tales about fbi?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

You think $100 million gets stolen in the US and the FBI wasn’t immediately involved? Whether they wanted to to be or not? With suspicions not on everyone as if they’re so incompetent that they wouldn’t investigate individuals?

You think that a few weeks later OFAC sanctions that mention Harmony by name get installed and that Harmony was “telling tales” after that? Like the Treasury would call the FBI for information about this $100 million dollar hack and then the FBI would be like: “What? Never heard of it. Oh did they say we investigated? Hmm, must have been the other FBI: Frank’s Bridge Investigations”?

After all that you have the nerve to accuse the person who is still working on bridges till this very day at Harmony despite all the obvious investigation that went on of being the thief?

And you make this post with this random no new information accusation as if you’re offering some kind of valuable information?

5 Likes

Lol. Yes. I was able to outsmart the FBI :rofl: If you have proof, I’ll gladly put you in touch with the authorities myself.

5 Likes

Yeah yeah, every sec association its wasting their time in this ‘Hack’ even the Hidden Cobra. I dont want to be bad with you but there is no proof that any of that its true, and if @stse dont tell the true i will reveal how Harmony can be destroyed, you better think what you will say.
Just to mention something the Harmony One wallet which got deprecated was being released without matching versions between tagged in github and uploaded extension, thats something very strange, who was uploading the extension? He could have put extra code in some, its fbi investigating this too? jajaja

1 Like

just reveal it now with full proof

1 Like

Show the evidence , lost and you have nothing to do with it. There is a part usdc eventually to this wallet 0x88e6a0c2ddd26feeb64f039a2c41296fcb3f5640

1 Like

That’s just a ETH/USDC Uniswap pair.

2 Likes

What is the evidence of FBI being notified or involved?

Li and Tse silence is definitely posturing for a legal suit . Amazing how they can allow the chain to rot because of their own negligence .

These basterd should be in jail

they dont even have proper admin to remove access of past team mates. Real Cooking happening in stephen kitchens.

1 Like

Non of the core team members or even the team members has bother to manage or contribute to this conversation. Even Ex-team mate feels the need to contribute but @STSE @lij doesnt seems the urgency to even step out of their ivory tower.

Thank you Harm-only . You brought many life from normal to hell , special thanks to TSE!

share if you have info. If not go away.

indeed im not joking just waiting to get more attention, im not asking for answers im demanding answers as you see. I have data that can destroy most of the blockchains, im not interested in sharing that but if they keep silent i will do, when i get bored

Considering giving out some info that other don’t know abt ?

At this moment you do look like a joker

1 Like