Reflectaverse - Dungeon Crawler. An upcoming rogue-like 2d isometric dungeon crawler game with NFT integration

This looks like the next bethesda title launch! amazing AAA graphics ! Totally a great investment from the Harmony team! Once again! @lij I’m glad you funded this , greatly appreciated to have games with graphics that look like a 3 yr old made them get $20k worth of ONE just to add to the increasing selling pressure in the market <3 , I love Harmony! Sooooo great!!!

Mate , I get where you might be coming from but like , who would want to play a game that looks that bad … I obviously have to critize the team for funding these type of things , I’m not saying in a year or two you might be able to have a decent thing but like this isn’t it . If you expect me to be like oh yeah sorry , you’re wrong , I’m being objective here , the game looks bad . Could it be a good game in a couple years ? Sure … But it is miles away from what I would consider a fundable project .

Good luck.

Alright , see you in a year , time will prove me right . Arrivederci.

Right about this my friend.

Conversation ends now , reading your arguments is seriously hurting my eyes.

1 Like

You complaint about me insulting people when I haven’t … Just stated that your game looks bad , yet you come to my dm’s to insult me , you are officially an absolute hypocrite , congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too bad isn’t it , atleast fate is sometimes just right.

1 Like