Lucian from HarmonyNews.one

Hi everyone,

I’m Lucian (also go by Anton on TG) and I’m from the Netherlands. I’ve been in the cryptocurrency space for close to two years now and I’ve been written for multiple outlets as a copywriter and crypto-related journalist. I am currently pursuing academic research in the social sciences as well. Harmony caught my interest this summer and I have been all on board since then and following the project so closely. Happy to say that my first experience running a node has been on Harmony!

Recently, I started a community project called HarmonyNews.one which recently went live. I’m trying to create additional resources like a staking calculator, informational guides, infographics, and other goodies on it in the coming weeks. I feel like it could potentially become a lightning rod for future newcomers to Harmony, if all goes well.

If you’d like to help out, feel free to PM me on Discord (lucian#1308). Poke around the site and I’d love some constructive criticism, if any. I’m still optimizing it and what not. I also know some of you already, but just thought I’d more formally introduce myself here :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Lucian, and thanks for introducing yourself here! We’re so glad for your active contribution to the Harmony community and ecosystem through running the node and creating useful tools that benefit the community! I’ll DM you on our Discord chat to see if the team can help you in any way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Sahil, feel free to chat me anytime on Discord. I’m open to any help I can get or listen to any suggestions on what to improve.

1 Like

you’re doing an amazing work, Anton!
Yes, a lightning rod you are :rotating_light: