Moon Robots 🤖 NFT-Powered Economy Game with Strategy & RPG Elements

@Froggie , how to catch you up on Telegram?

We got plenty of influencers in Crypto Gaming, would be great to give you additional PR support!

5 Likes

Hi! You can find me on Moon Robots discord

5 Likes

Moon Robots is one of the most sincere, well structured and well organized projects since it’s infancy.

The innovation of the Whitelist tickets being NFTs, the collab for easter eggs among some of the most solid projects in harmony right now and the trip to meet Harmony team + an AMA on harmony discord shows one thing. Froggie and his team know how to run a community, keep it engaged, attract new investors and make a good game.

Excited to see such people engaging in Harmony_One

7 Likes

Only 4 more days to 25 April, I count down each day, I am extremely excited!!! Long-term plan is very good, but what is most important from the first day gives earnings, not only that $oil has already given earnings!!!

4 Likes

Looks really good, cant wait for my egg to start the journey :smiley:

3 Likes

Hermes has worked with the Moon Robots team for a few giveaways and AMA’s. They have been a great partner to work with. Professional, quick to respond, and actively creating on Harmony.

I would love to see more documentation on their contract audit and review process!

They have my full (personal) support. :robot:

6 Likes

Finally a single project that doesn’t come with “give us money” attitude but rather is interested in expanding network and building partnerships

5 Likes

They are also different than Hermes in that they’re bootstrapping themselves with help of community while delivering products

2 Likes

Known Community Members
Doxxed Developers have been agreed to:

Good plan to secure partnerships and grow the project.

Launch Grant Approved by myself. 50k$ Launch Path.

13 Likes

IMO Moon Robots can be next great P2E based at Harmony. Their docs looks really good and all pieces of puzzle match together. Well planned gameplay, development and tokenomics. They are following their roadmap with all goald completed in time. I like their grant proposal approach, it’s nice to see team which wants to expand their ties with Harmony community.

4 Likes

Something big is in the making. I have been in the project from the very beginning, I can’t wait for EGGS to start. Everything is thought out and beautifully graphically framed, it will be a HIT for HARMONY ONE :harmony:

3 Likes

The design looks great. I can’t wait for the mint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great project at the highest level :smiley:

2 Likes

Great project solid team

2 Likes

Well done to the team !

2 Likes

Very well thought out project in terms of economy, if everything goes according to the assumptions has a chance to stir up the market.

2 Likes

The project is very solid when it comes to Whitepaper, everything is well described, beautiful graphics, you can see that a lot of heart has been put into it :slight_smile: and a great team with extensive experience. It’s The Moon !!

3 Likes

Great project! Can’t wait to see my eggs fly into space:) I’m excited for the next steps! Congratulations to the whole team, you did a great job!

2 Likes

Super news Just waiting for 25.04 !!! :wink:

2 Likes

A very promising project, Froggie and his team are working dynamically and you can see a growing interest every day … I am very happy that I will be part of this great p2e game, I can’t wait for the minting :slight_smile:

2 Likes