Moon Robots šŸ¤– NFT-Powered Economy Game with Strategy & RPG Elements

This project look awesome, canā€™t wait for the mint!
I am very happy to be part of this project!

2 Likes

I am already inside :fire::rocket:

2 Likes

This is the first time I meet with such a well-thought-out and refined project tokenomy - really good job!

3 Likes

Looks like really promising project, im definitly investing

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone, we couldnā€™t have pulled this off without you! Starting development on Harmony was one of the best ideas, amazing community, projects and developers! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Looked into the whitepapers and things are looking up! #DYOR I canā€™t wait to mint these roboeggs and play the game!

2 Likes

Thank you guys at Hermes for your support! Youā€™re awesome :fire:

1 Like

Appreciate your support!

1 Like

This proposal was completed very well and was thought out prior to submission. Love the potential this project has and I am happy to see Harmony working so well for so many different exciting projects.

3 Likes

Thanks Flu for the approval :blue_heart:

(posting additional info here)
Looking forward to seeing this built out with the first milestone for a Testnet Launch built on Harmony :tada:

ā€œTestnet Launchā€ means launching a feature-complete product on Harmony Testnet. We define feature complete to include a user interface, connection to a wallet (Metamask, Harmony ONE Chrome Extension, etc.) on Testnet, and can be tested end-to-end by at least 100 users.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ. Please join the Harmony Grants Telegram channel and Harmonyā€™s Discord server.

Read about our Harmony Ventures Network program if you are seeking to raise capital.

Weā€™d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this thread here, to keep the community posted on this proposalā€™s progress!

1 Like

Please read below for important information on our grants to ensure weā€™re in alignment and agree to the terms.

• Launch grants are incentives for teams to launch their project on Harmony with a short 3-month exclusivity deal + co-marketing strategies such as AMA, retweet mainnet launches, etc. (marketing strategies to be discussed).
  • Harmonyā€™s launch grants are not investments, nor are they meant to provide teams with funding they require to complete development of their project.
  • Teams should be in tune with the scope of their project, ensure itā€™s deliverable and feasible within their skill and internal budget.

Funds will be released upon completing these milestones:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

2 Likes

Hey team. Read through all the docs, comments, and tried to learn as much as I can. Hereā€™s my impression

• The team seems really experienced and committed to growing the game.
  • It feels a bit early. A lot of work on the token and NFTā€™s, but not much else right now. If Iā€™m wrong, please point me where I can learn more
  • Ideally weā€™d like to see mainnet launch within 60-90 days.
  • We are also seeing a lot of idle nft staking gameplay. Weā€™d like to see more other game types, to give variety to our community.

Let me know what you think above. As of right now, no decision yet, but am curious what your responses are to my questions above.

1 Like

why does the same mod keep winning giveaways though? LOL

Hi Papi, thank you for your feedback and great questions!

As we discussed previously, the team has been approved for the grant and we fully understand and agree with the Harmony terms. Thank you Harmony team for the support, help, and advice given all this time. We looking forward to continuing building on Harmony and deliver best in class user experience and solutions that will benefit both ecosystem and Moon Robots players in particular.

Moon Robots progress update:

Milestone 1: Testnet

The Moon Robots game is already on the mainnet and has 800 active players, testnet is used to test the function before the deployment.

Testnet:
test.moonrobots.one
test.app.moonrobots.one (DM for password)

Mainnet:
moonrobots.one
app.moonrobots.one

Milestone 2: Community DAO

Multisignature wallet (5-out-of-9) is established out of team members, Harmony DAO & community representatives. Multisignature wallet will be used to collect funds from players and manage IDO LP

We want to create high-performing and transparent governance and for that we are thinking about implementing our own voting mechanics for our players to take part in game development and take part in decisions that could directly affect their strategy.

Team: Froggie, Andrei, 0xKraft
DAOs: Shestov, Mando, Hank the Crank Coins
Community: DEXLaboratory, Fractal Harmony, Letrix

https://multisig.harmony.one/#/safes/0x7a99a831d09f40672bC40096C6563325Cd078395/settings

Andrii
0x74C5d8FD5F5f82307676e60Faa316703aAC95C0d

DEXLaboratory
0x7Eb2b79D7Ba5A80a049f17405d09646353390eFC

FractalHarmony
0x764589a98a4F200a36BD3942D13E9F6102F154bf

Froggie
0x9461535ABA847AA2F78D7752c6E144cBf2a2E43E

Hank the Crank
0x65B69Da3D9Aa99cb81ECF908FB25656856c957A6

Kraft
0xC41543427E78E5720Da4927E3749bd7F013f03EE

Letrix
0xf6D4fcFECE5856b1db346d408Ec58A4E009a766c

Mando
0xdcCf033ef16d4D57b373D5ef27F12528cb421712

Shestov
0x4e9A024d53D7E7d4E64a5d958F8F72Eb2857d334

3 Likes

A project that I wake up and fall asleep with :slight_smile: I start every day with a review of the information, I have been extremely drawn in , I am sure it will be a great success. We are currently in a difficult period on the market, but Moon Robots is moving forward and gives active players a lot of benefits :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Moon Robots is a promising project backed by a detailed whitepaper and a great team.

It will not be too long now until the Robot eggs land on the Moon and the main game starts.

The game has some well thought out mechanics and the visuals of the egg game have been neat, I expect the main game will look very neat too.

I like it that the team cares about the longevity of the project and not a quick cash grab, they care about the investors.

Now letā€™s go to the Moon! :wink:

3 Likes

Truly the most innovative gamefi project on Harmony. The art itself speaks volumes about the team behind the project. White paper is the icing on the cake!

3 Likes

Currently the only project I am so bullish on. Think the best is yet to come. Landing and hatching coming!

2 Likes

Hi moon robots :wink: Iā€™m glad that despite the bear market the project is still developing in the right direction and I see in it a huge potential if there is a fusion of robo eggs it will be a HIT!!! I keep my fingers crossed for you and I look forward to news from you! Greetings :wink:

3 Likes