Q3 and Q4 Execution Plan

With Inbound grants being paused I think the community can get back to the basics of grass-root, community supported funding initiatives.

Staking precompiles don’t get a lot of attention and if you don’t know what they are it’s the mechanism that allows you to delegate, undelegate and collect rewards using MetaMask. This unique tech advancement opened the door for non-custodial liquid staking derivatives(stONE) and general staking functionality using most wallets.

Currently :harmony:Harmony pumps out 441 million ONE per year in block rewards. At the current bear market price it comes out to about $11m US/yr, I propose as a community we strive to put 10% of our staking rewards back into community development.

I propose this through non-custodial smart contracts that utilize the staking precompiles to mint sponsorship NFTs. The ONE locked up in minting is then staked and rewards are streamed to the sponsored project. Burn :fire: the NFT to claim back the initial ONE.

No more getting rugged or scammed for it all. If the project doesn’t produce pull the plug :electric_plug: on its funding.

Below find a website I put together describing KickStaker.one , please provide some feedback. Actual tech powering this proposal is in proof of concept on testnet with more info to come. Everything works so far. :smiley:

5 Likes