The YMCA of WEB3 for Los Angeles CA: VIBRA DAO (Helping Youth and the Unhoused)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

1 Like

How is Harmony as a chain going to profit from giving you guys $38k , I can’t see how.

It’s a NO from me.

Goodluck :slight_smile:

This looks like a thoughtful project that could benefit the Los Angeles community, I just don’t see how it would help the Harmony community at large. Jiu-Jitsu is a great sport, I practice it myself, but I do not think it would lead to teenagers wanting to learn to code.

I think that local businesses and donors are the more logical funders for this project as opposed to a global blockchain. This looks like a great way to help the homeless and the local disadvantaged youth, I think that businesses in LA would really see the benefit in the project, and I wish you guys luck. I just do not see the correlation with blockchain or the Harmony network, so I am going to say this should not be funded.

Hello, @DBNO and thank you for bringing this proposal to Harmony. :blue_heart:

While I greatly appreciate this initiative, unfortunately, Grant Funding has been paused. The Harmony DAO Ops team has decided to decline this proposal without prejudice. Please visit our Q3 and Q4 Execution Plan for more information.

I apologize that this process has been lengthy and drawn-out and I appreciate yours and the DAOs patience. Harmony and the DAO Ops team wanted to exhaust every option before responding with a declination.

Do not let this dissuade you or your DAOs passion to build on Harmony. I’m looking forward to your success.

This thread will be closed.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.