AMA With Stephen Tse

Hello Domin0 here, aka Sejin

First I wrote weeks ago a proposal plan for the network recovery:

As someone implied, working and living in Harmony would like to address some questions of my concern:

1. Have you considered the possibility of asking for assistance and collaboration with other Networks to confront the situation? I believe the idea of working together in the recovery with other decentralized Networks speaks in the spirit of decentralization and they could offer promotion and support for it and also in exchange for technology and development. We could get some promotion to bring back people who have left the network back in exchange for collaboration.

2. When you mention and you speak about working with your community, how do you choose the members of the community who will work with you?
    I think Harmony belongs to everyone working and living on it and it includes people with not a lot of online presence. Will you consider officially creating a Harmony communication channel to truly move and ask, talk, listen and work with people involved besides their popularity or their participation in certain circles? I know several investors, builders, artists, and developers who have been working hard in harmony helping it to grow who are not being considered enough, and perhaps they are the ones we need the most.

3. I strongly believe the best way to recover funds is not asking for money from anyone or planning to give it back over credit or fees, but instead to put the network to work better than ever worked before supporting mainly and strongly people building on it, so their projects bring back investors and users to the network helping it to recover by naturally and efficiently by its own merits. For this, support, communication, and collaboration with builders should be the main target. Are you willing to make the first move and contact and talk directly with all the builders and create supporting and promotional plans for their projects in exchange for conditions related to loyalty, presence, and promotion of the Network?

4. I think communication is the main issue with the harmony team, is very difficult to reach you and more difficult to have an answer. The forums and the Discord are not enough cared and the communication channels are dispersed.
    A revitalized communication system organized, cared, and administer by the Network could bring back communication among users and builders, attracting people to participate actively on it and it could include channels for every project working officially in the network to get more attention from the start and not have to build their own way from zero when trying to contribute.
    I will let here a model based on Discord:
    https://twitter.com/Domin0Arts/status/1554720701222752256

Wishing the best for the Network and believing strongly in growing by accepting and learning from our mistakes to don’t make them again in the future.

6 Likes