Grant: Rango exchange- Multichain aggregator

Rango to the moon​:rocket: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love this project. I think this would help users to swap between harmony native tokens and other tokens in other blockchains.

3 Likes

Also agreed, multi-chain aggregation is the future of DeFi, solutions like this and Rubic are tremendous value-adds to Harmony.

4 Likes

I agree with you my friend. Projects like Rango and Rubic are total solutions for DeFi ecosystem. Also, I’m happy that they joined to Harmony ecosystem.

2 Likes

Apologies @Rango_exchange I should’ve asked this from the beginning. How do we tie the grant incentives to the milestones above? They seem to be quite a bit of effort, esp. the transactions $ total

Hi @Jacksteroo
I hope you are doing well.

Since three weeks ago that we applied for the Harmony’s grant, we have also implemented a small demo on how Harmony’s integration will look like on Rango. It’s currently live in production and consists of these features:

1. Harmony Bridge for BSC <> HARMONY for three main coins: BNB, BUSD, ONE
  2. First-class support of Harmony One Wallet in Rango’s app

To achieve the full criteria of the grant, it would be great to have the 20k$ in order to:

1. 5k for full integration of Harmony Bridge
  2. 10k for full integration of Sushiswap on Harmony + Metamask + multi-step swaps (bridge + swap)
  3. 5k for achieving the marketing goals which is described below

P.S: There was some misunderstanding on 10M, it’s the Rango’s total target regardless of Harmony. We have an estimation of like 2% share for Harmony in our platform’s traffic that translates to 200k. So let’s change the proposal’s number to 200k volume of Harmony on Rango which is no longer misleading. Therefore, we would like to spend 5,000$ for reaching 200k$ total transaction amount on Rango Exchange, which the money is mostly used for marketing activities to achieve the initial goal.

1 Like

Congrats @Rango approved for $20K Bounty!

We look forward to a feature completion on Testnet to include a user interface, connection to a wallet (Metamask, Harmony ONE Chrome Extension, etc.), and can be tested end-to-end by at least 100 users

Please post your MultiSig wallet on a reply below and send in your KYC details based on the Funding FAQ

1 Like

Glad to hear, Thank you so much :blue_heart:

1 Like

0x6aE2E734dE03209e8Da7F12369BAe1058AC59c0B
Here you are @Jacksteroo thank you again :pray:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Absolutely. Please post your milestones here and we can track progress transparently

1 Like

Hi @Jacksteroo, I hope you’re doing well.
Here are our milestones:

1. We will implement full integration of Harmony Bridge and Sushiswap on Harmony + Metamask + multi-step swaps (bridge + swap) on 22nd December.
  2. Although we will reach our marketing goals in one month (15th January 2022).

Hi @Jacksteroo, I hope you are doing great.
we have accomplished all the required goals in Harmony’s grant to Rango, including:

• Support ERC20/HRC20 tokens for Harmony Bridge
  • Support Metamask + Harmony One Wallet
  • Support Sushi on Harmony
  • Reach 300k traffic on Harmony via Rango

Here is a proof of number users and total tx volume on Harmony through Rango :

Top from tokens & Top to tokens

Example of successful tx :

If you need any further proof please let me know.

2 Likes

Hi! I am getting this error while trying to swap COSMOS.ATOM into SIF.ROWAN: “Error: Data is invalid : Unexpected characters”. I am using Chrome + Keprl + Ledger (Cosmos app), and the error occurs right after I sign the transaction at Ledger. Is it a bug? Thank you!

Hi, if you have any question please join our Telegram group and ask our dev, also for this case we don’t support Ledger wallet at this time.
Telegram group link:

1 Like

this grant has been fully funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

2 Likes

Thank you so much really appreciate it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: