Leonicorn Swap / Multichain Dex / Fair launch on harmony / Full functional DEX on Harmony

Leonicorn Swap is the best Project, Check out the roadmap and get yourself some !!!

8 Likes

This is one of the best crypto projects ive ever been a part of!!! Always a part of the #LEOSARMY

7 Likes

Going to Moon very soon :soon:
Great :+1::star_struck::heart_eyes::smiley:

8 Likes

OMG I really get excited. That could be a game changer for DEFI market

8 Likes

The Leonicorn Swap is a highly innovative and indeed very brilliant project. This is a game changer as if intends to make crypto more accessible to people which is the goal at the end of the day. I see the hard work, I see the tenacity. Keep it up!

7 Likes

#Swaplecorn is going to do huge things in the next year and things will get better after that, up up and away!:rocket:

10 Likes

#LEOSARMY the best project in the world!

10 Likes

Leo + swap = :brain::boom:

Amazing work being done by both.

9 Likes

Great project, as always …i fully trust on #leonicornswap

9 Likes

This would be huge once it takes off

8 Likes

Great project, best team, very smoth and secure, perfect combination…i’m standing with #leonicornSwap​:fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

Im fairly new to BTC. is this a wallet type option. where i can store and sell crypto? im really interested in learning more. i understand block chain, decentralization but some terms im not familiar with yet. congrats Scott

6 Likes

It’s amazing to see em in action, and show us how it is to go for your dream. Motivation.

8 Likes

Looks like a great project.

9 Likes

Well this could be potentially a better dex than pcs in longer run with even a better nft marketplace

Harmony is all about supporting the best projects and those technologies, and leonicorn swap is one of the best out there.

Would love to see harmony x leonicorn-swap PARTNERSHIP

Last but not least, a very professional, competent and ethical team, scott, mofa and others are working every single day to make this project a success

A working dex, less fess, cross chain, nft market, staking and now collaboration with Harmony what else is required for a perfect success :heart:

WAGMI
~MAG

7 Likes

Scott you are the reason i purchased my first BTC, if you are creating a project that would help facilitate my investing, id HOP ON THAT #leonicornSwap

8 Likes

It’s going to be on :fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Leonicornswap + Harmony = huge pump

I have both token. Partnership will very big event for me. :heart:

8 Likes

Leonicornswap!! Big believer in this project!

9 Likes

Excelente proyecto!!
El mejor DEX
Los mejores APR de Stake

8 Likes