OpenSwap’s request to build Harmony’s all-in-$ONE platform

OpenSwap, example of project with quality and value :blue_heart: :top:

11 Likes

Seems like there is nothing but community support here for this amazing, sleek DEX that has devoted a ton of time here on H1.

• Yes, PLEASE approve this grant with strong community backing!
  • No, this grant application and project are not ready to receive funding

0 voters

7 Likes

This is two fold replaces the disappointing situation of LUNA providing 20% DBI and brings cross chain to Harmony’s speed and fair pricing. A native project to boot, this is pretty cool.

11 Likes

The whole team are really professional and good at their jobs. They make promises and deliver again and again. They seem humble and dedicated. I think they have a promising future. Keep it up guys.

11 Likes

Slowly warmed up to OpenSwap and now I love this DEX

10 Likes

If this dont get grant, i will sell all my ONE, half to buy OpenX, half to other chain, lol

7 Likes

That’s great to hear, glad to have you!

7 Likes

i love how openswap team has been developing so many things for their project. Openswap is probably the most feature rich dex of Harmony

10 Likes

Can’t find a more OG project on harmony than this project, i support it!

6 Likes

Hello @Lance
Taking a look at the proposal in this moment and viewing the video.
Meanwhile, would you please elaborate a bit more for the community regarding the 4th point about 20% APY how do you get there and so is the 7th regarding how do you select the Validators from the list of elected? How would you help decentralization?
Thank you for your proposal. Will be right back after the video :slight_smile:
Best,
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart: :rocket:

8 Likes

Hi,

We currently have a proof of concept that has been delivering somewhat decent results (15-35% APY) but its current limitation is that its not trustless.

After seeing the positive results i have started working on a trustless version of this which would allow ONE autocompounding as well as our current setup (farm autocompounding).

There would not be a selection of validators and you could delegate/compound rewards on any elected and non elected validator. This would all be done in a trustless manner with no fees and contracts would be audited + verified in explorer.

Alex

13 Likes

Alex, it’s great to keep seeing you expanding the features. Best of Luck :pray: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I have more $ invested in openx than in my savings account,(makes alot more interest too!)that’s how safe I believe openswap is and I have been very happy❤️

10 Likes

Finally I’ve seen the video yesterday.
Thank you for such a great explanation in the video.
Looking forward to meeting you in a video call so I can understand some points better.

Thank you
Best,
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Seems like an all in one good project that has easy interaction…using it does feel comfortable

7 Likes

The entire OpenSwap project team and Alex - did a titanic job! :clap: I’ve been using OpenSwap since the very first days of launch and I can only say one thing - it’s the best DEX on Harmony for me! :sparkling_heart: I vote for OpenSwap All-in-$ONE!!! :rocket:

7 Likes

Hello @Lance and the team for your time at the meeting a few minutes ago.
Will push the project for the internal poll.
All my questions were answered very well.
Hope to get back to you asap.
Good luck.
Best,
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart: :rocket:

8 Likes

Thanks again for your time today. It was a pleasure meeting with you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

Have a great day!
Lance

6 Likes

Hello @Lance & team:
Questions:
1/ Would you accept the liquidity at most 6 months, typically 3 months? We wouldn’t like to stay “indefinitely” there.

2/ Is the DAO or NFT something that we could remove from the scope? We think it’s better to focus on one or two tasks.

3/ we need to understand the launch/marketing plan that you are going to have. You’ve already launched for so long and as you already told me at the meeting Openswap needs more traction. What would be your plans?

Thank you
Best,
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

I think there is no better marketing then head down nose to the grind stone building quality useful utility, Harmony proved that in 2020.

2 Likes