Recovery One - Community governance for depegged tokens

@mbarret3 Does it mean that AAVE is supporting the way to back the depegged assets via rONE now?

In the coming days, the Recovery One Foundation will launch its Recovery Exchange.

Please visit the new (Recovery One Foundation ) post in Ecosystem Resources. Please redirect all comments to Ecosystem Resources.

I guess this is NOT related to my question about AAVE?

UnArge4, Recovery One will help Harmony with its latest proposal. That plan targets 100% reimbursement and 100% participation over 4 years. We, Recovery One, are committed to the recovery of depegged assets, and the strengthening of the Harmony ecosystem.

From what we know, the initial action and its three partners will be to drive liquid 1Assets toward burn mechanisms.

R1 has been talking to Defi partners (Yes, AAVE) and we will share solutions and new developments as they are agreed upon. As of today, we have nothing new to share on that front.

Thank you for the response. @mbarret3 - would you be able to try to asses or estimate the risk / likelihood that assets locked in AVVE will stay there forever?
From what I understand now, there is no plan and potentially there might be no plan, even in 4 years from now. I’d like to understand this better and take some actions as good planning is key element of every strategy. Thank you.

unArge4, R1 can talk to AAVE all day but we would only be a middleman. Recovery One has served as the conduit for the community’s collective voice and now we are assisting in the burn phase of the recovery. We will continue to keep communication open but I believe in the end Harmony and AAVE have to get together on this one.