200M ONE Staking Disbursement Discussion

Good summary for me
Auditors must be patient and voters are encouraged to do so, even young and old auditors alike

1 Like

@dpagan-harmony @StrongMindsHold

2 Likes

@AffinityShard @PeaceLoveHarmony @Jimbo_JCR.one any issues with being nominated? If not I’ll set up the chat with you on TG.

3 Likes

Thanks Tim, I’m happy to :blue_heart:

5 Likes

It should’ve said validator corps not core :joy: typo on my part.

2 Likes

I’ll be fixing my truck today, so intermittent availability, but yes let’s do this.

5 Likes

I’d be happy to assist. Thank you everyone for putting your faith in me to represent you, it means a lot. :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Do we have a list of which validators will be funded and for how much? Do we know when delegations will start?

@dpagan-harmony @StrongMindsHold @Jimbo_JCR.one @PeaceLoveHarmony @AffinityShard

2 Likes

The sheet has been handed over. Hopefully soon. It is all focused on smaller Validators with some new.

6 Likes

FYI - the delegations will be reviewed quarterly, and stake amounts for individual validators and for the overall campaign are subject to change upon review.

Tim

7 Likes

Hi Tim. Just wondering what happened with the discussion on what’s going on with staking rewards. I haven’t noticed any voting.

1 Like

Hi Tim,

The Community DAO is going to stake part of its Treasury to smaller Validators. I saw a possible idea of granting some of this to the Community which we could stake for some passive income for the DAO.

Is this an option? @Tr4ck3r mentioned this post and definitely seemed like a good idea to at least ask!

Thanks for everything you do! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Rob - the discussion never really took off unfortunately. As far as I know the rewards are just sitting there.

1 Like

Community discussion needs to happen ASAP. I noticed on the last H.E.R. That the team is already thinking about using the rewards for whatever they want, yet again would be going back on their word. If the team wants to build anything meaningful, @HarmonyTeam need to focus on not burning anymore bridges by saying one thing and doing another. Taking advantage of situations. It’s one thing when it’s out of your control because of a $100 million hack, but for no reason is wrong and unprofessional.

I’m imploring you to stay focused. You can’t keep making fools of your shareholders.
There is plenty of great ideas on how to use the rewards, but just like the initiative the team has failed to follow through.

Also I never got a reply on the “Fellowship” validator that has 5.5 million ONE delegated to them from this initiative with 100% commission. Also key diving. You must know something about it because they weren’t on the list of eligible validators. Yet there’s still ONE delegated to validators that have shutdown.

3 Likes

I second this motion.

3 Likes

Use a part of the 200M for grants please. Would be a great time for it.

2 Likes

Most of the projects that were awarded grants turned out to be scams. Now it is difficult to find even the organizers of these projects

3 Likes

Should the rewards from the staking initiative go towards past debt owed to core DAO’s like the Validator DAO, Community DAO, and Developer DAO. Recovery efforts, or a bootstrap initiative led by the VDAO. What do you feel is most important to take care of?

• Past debt that is owed to core DAO’s (including term1 VDAO)
  • Recovery efforts
  • Bootstrap initiative led by VDAO
0 voters

If you have any other ideas, or suggestions, please feel free to reply.
Thank you :v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I agree with both.

Yes. We need to reactivate Defi asap. There is nothing there.

Need be a decent GRANT program this time.
We have 2 problems to solve this time:

1. recover the trust about this kind of program
  2. Deeply doxed proponents
4 Likes

Harmony needs to FINALLY do the right thing and make whole the people (DAO governors) they’ve screwed over by not paying them for the services they provided. @theo1 @sophoah

3 Likes