AMA With Stephen Tse

@stse @HarmonyTeam Do you plan to respond to my questions and other questions which you have not responded?

1 Like

Looks like they are gone.

1 Like

Can you please post in format

Question: question here
Answer: definitive, action based answer here

This would help everyone understanding what was the question you are addressing and when it will get done.

Great feedback and love the passion, but deferring to Mr.J on that one, questions that were answered in the first batch were done prior to the original closing (before the Twitter space that Monday)

While I would love to be in all places at all times, have yet to master that skill.
Wednesday is today, and had meeting calendar blacked out to make sure the rest of the replies can get posted!

Full recap crossposted on socials once all the questions are answered, also going through to tag a few of the ones we aren’t able to answer at this time (mostly due to 3rd parties being a part of a cohesive answer)

See example asking about Aave above from @UnArge4 as one that is codependent on partner cooperation, i.e. something that requires way more coordination than a simple reply on a forum ama.

thanks!
-Jeremy

3 Likes

That is a negative as far as I know.

1 Like

@stse @HarmonyTeam

You have been saying to improve communication. However, it appears you fall back to silent again. If you don’t plan to provide any further responses, please say it explicitly here. I will then stop expecting a response from you. Thank you.

Also, in the future, please mention it clearly if you plan to answer certain questions only.

Hey @stse !! : You are obviously not ready for what it takes . Own up , improve or F off

@law_ear Thank you for your reply. I really don’t understand why you seem to get irritated with my comment above to @stse and @HarmonyTeam.

pretty sure he was replying to me. Think you’re fine!

tend to agree, most of those channels were manned by volunteers with the occasional person that was paid a pretty small stipend from H! to moderate.

As far as I am aware of with a week under my belt there is 1 remaining discord moderator and a few others moderating the Reddit Channel currently, but mostly from a “make sure malicious/spammy material gets taken down”

@Globey.one thank you and please see screenshot below:

Respectfully, the team chose which questions to answer ultimately, but can provide some insight into why this one wasn’t chosen to be gone into greater detail:

1,2,3 are opinionated questions asking “why does everyone think” (some of which I agree are valid criticisms) but there isn’t really anything to say, or an actionable plan other than to correct the issues that caused that sentiment to be there in the first place.

1. Is a question about Horizon, if that information hasn’t been made public through another channel, its not going to be announced inside of a forum AMA first.

2. As you mentioned is a hindsight question, actively recruiting to ensure that is not an issue going forward.

Still think you’re fine, we’ll wait and see to be on the safe side, but I think you’re adequately prepared to ask questions on a forum :slight_smile:

Sorry brother , that statement is suppose to be for @stse

all good! lol we were both assuming we were under equipped and under prepared. lol

@Everyone

I have moved questions and answers into a much more easy to read context and
(replied to a few that the team didn’t provide direct responses to)

ton of context and content, so please check it out and let me know if I missed anything.

3 Likes