DexSwap Project - NFT Gameplay - AMM

$20k of the grant has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

“Complete the First and Second Milestone :
$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs”

Awesome. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Now today at 08:00 ~ 08: 53 WIB we have new issues:
Theres only two address who can confirm the transactions (try to send 2 ONES to Binance Exchange Address)
[] Success || Confirm Done

[] Failed || Theres no Confirm Button

Please kindly check my Multisig here:
My Harmony Multisig Wallet

Hi @lij @Jacksteroo @HarmonyUniverse , we got an answer from Binance, i will pointed some answer from.

A. Using ticket for complainig about our funds.

[1] They said: "This transaction cannot be found on the blockchain. Please check that you have submitted the correct transaction ID (TxID) or network, and resubmit the form."

as you seen here this is real tx that we can see, its real tx prof.

https://explorer.harmony.one/tx/0xcd14523e76b4b3c5fdaa37b62b82252fe92a7fd6ae33d8d494ff0cd4c22723ce

B. After our ticket been rejected, we commited to texting to binance cs directly

[2]. They said internal transaction is not supported from ONE network and Please check for a couple months untill internal transactions for ONE network is supported

[3]. Funds maybe will back to our multisig wallet but we need to check back every 1 ~ 2 Months

[4]. Transactions is stuck on blockchain but the funds not totally lost because it’s just unsupported method

Hope we can got some answer from you guys, so we will continue to finish our projects roadmap

Weekly update for ZooHarmony

1. Fixed staking [ Using correct Agregator & Price Feed Chainlink in Harmony Mainnet ]
  2. Revamp landing page and Explore page [ now creator/owner can officialy promote their nft product ]
1 Like

For the second time our ticket rejected

It’s pretty clear that all the binance cs said our funds will go back if the maintenance is over ( we talk with four people of binance cs )

We had conversation with four binance cs since we lost our funds in 9 february. All the data proof uploaded to my github here

1 Like

To make this very clear we upload the sample proof , sending funds 0.111111 from multisig to binance, the transfer/deposit is succsed but not being credited in binance

OMFG :cold_sweat:, did you guys now if Binance has alot of an issues? see on reddit theres alot of people also complaining about their services, i swear to God!

@Marlyn This is due to our lack of experience and knowledge, and yes also our complain and ticket is denied for the second time by the binance team, the funds are still there and will stuck forever in binance chain

It’s better to wait for Harmony team to response. As i know they still in ethdenver event

as always. Thx bro @Marlyn

Hello Harmony Community!

Now ZooHarmony & DexSwap is Live on Mainnet. Use our ZooHarmony to mint,give and sale your NFT.

All code is open sources and all the contracts is verified
Source Code
Github

Social Media:
Twitter
Telegram
Medium

If there is still a chance from Harmony to us to re-release/get back the funds that have been lost, we will finish for all operational and development as soonest as possible also start for doing marketing, fundraising and adding LP. Hope we can get your response

Multisig to Receive Funds
0x053f1BD1ae699955Ac44CF5C0f1e1FFD5F623258

Looking forward to hear you. @Jacksteroo @lij @dpagan-harmony

1 Like

no one notice this except me? @HarmonyUniverse @Jacksteroo @lij. This NFT Dapp need your attention guys, see their works.

1 Like

Hey thank you @Marlyn :slightly_smiling_face:, Jack has reponse this issue via telegram so don’t worry, hope we can get any good news this week.

1 Like

Thank you Marlyn. We also have a telegram group with our grantees for quick response on some items :slight_smile: Thanks for looking out!

glad to hear that friend :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @Agin-DropDisco - can you provide us your most recent update. Thank you.

Now we plan to build moba game 5 vs 5 after all the five milestone reached. As you may know “maybe” our 95K ONE(from two milestone) still stuck on the binance blockchain. Thanks for reminding us btw.

1 Like

your issues still unsolve ?

resolved @Marlyn :slight_smile: thanks for your support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: now we ready to continuing our projects, dont forget to follow our social media