Harmony Creative DAO - Term 2 Funding Proposal

JCR.One and Tim P do a great space which pretty much describes what you have been saying, very open and candid discussions and a lot of fun I hear, I never attend them because they’re at like 4am. Keep an eye out for them, will be starting again soon. https://twitter.com/JCRacefab/status/1532436268436574222?s=20&t=5piHl95igzMRU7WfjmA2AA

Also, the Community DAO has been running a bounty for people to run their own gatherings and hangouts, go and check it out and consider doing one, you have until June 10th. Host a Block Party | Dework

2 Likes

How did I miss this proposal! Just saw this.
Good work here all. Always fond and supporter of the creative DAO.

If I can help with anything on my free time always happy to share my experience expertise and hobbies of ( music video photography radio streaming)

Good luck

3 Likes

@drspinosa thank you for the continued support! We’re hoping to take the DAO to a whole other level and they’re definitely going to be a lot of opportunities to help out and get involved.

The DAO will certainly need your expertise, hopefully, if all goes ahead we will have a contributor position you could perhaps run for which would benefit from having someone involved that understands people in these fields.

We will be posting another update soon regarding this.

2 Likes

Updates to the Creative DAO Term 2 Funding Request

Funding Requested

We would like to update the funding request with a more comprehensive breakdown of the Creative DAOs financial plan for Term 2. We would also like to update our request and change the amount requested.

After further discussions the Creative DAO would like to **request $106,075.00 for Term 2

Dao Structure

After some deliberation there has been a slight change the the structoring of the Creative DAO - Sub DAOs.

The team have decided to bring the number of project managers down from three, to one project manager, you can see the reasoning below.

⦁ Allow more contributor hours for the completion of work in such a significant role for the DAO
⦁ Having one person managing communication from the 3 community managers rather than 3 seperate entities
⦁ Enable the DAO to offer a more competative pay structure for the position so a serious candidate can be found
⦁ 1 person dealing with the flow of Bounty/Snapshot requests to be placed on dework and Snapshot for the creation of content

Financial projections

Below you can find a new structure for financial plan for term 2.
Funding Breakdown - Google Sheets

Sustainability Project

The Creative DAO have been in discussion regarding there sustainability project and have a comprehensive plan in place, although the DAO does not wish to release all information publically regarding the project as a whole, we’re happy to release some of the point regarding the project below.

⦁ A DAO volenteer commity will be created for the management of the project from start to finish
⦁ The project will be a Metaverse/NFT Gated project
⦁ Aswell as the NFT acting as a key for the projects main utility, this can also be used as an PFP to notify other members of the community that you’re a holder also enabling community members to identify other people they can attend monthly events with
⦁ The utility of the project will allow for other channels of revenue to be created through advertising
⦁ The main bulk of revenue created will be through NFT PFP/Key sales which will in tern fund events going forward and act as the funding backbone for the Creative DAO
⦁ Each holder will be able to make suggestions and vote on the monthly event to decide what they will experience month on month.
⦁ There will be a hard cap of 10,000 editions of the Creative DAO NFT
⦁ The sustainability project with serve as a focal point for entertainment on the Harmony blockchain

Further discussions can be had regarding the in depth plan and vision for the sustainability project for the Creative DAO, however, so this idea is not copied before the DAO gets it off the ground we would like to get funding arranged and a push made for the creation of the volenteer commity so that development and design bounties can be created if the DAO community agrees with ther plan.

Hi @frwrdslosh @DevinMarty @Sam @ElixirofLife @Globey.one @StrongMindsHold , We would like to notify you that a few things have changed regarding the funding request and plan for the DAO, and a more comprehensive plan has been formulated regarding the amounts requested with a breakdown attached. Please can you notify the necessary parties and provide an update on the current status of our DAO funding requests.

4 Likes

Due to the uncertainty of the DAO the Harmony Creative DAO has paused operations and will await to hear from Harmony regarding it’s plans for Harmony core DAOs moving forward. This will prevent a backlog of retroactive payments and allow the DAO to be fully functional in the event of funding.

In the meantime we would like to respectfully ask that we receive temporary funding.

We have 2 Governors still unpaid since March 1st who sacraficed pay so other governors and contributors could be paid (TheNurseGreg and Bricktop_One) and the 2 governors from the previous term were not paid in April (CheekyChris and Bricktop_One) along with the other governors from that point. As previously requested by Harmony the DAO had already put out a Snapshot vote regarding retroactive payments for unpaid governors, but later faced delays in funding as a whole. You can find the retroactive Snapshot funding request here of which the community voted in favor of: Snapshot

The total amount of unpaid hours along with the retroactive payments is : 219,871.15 Harmony

Below you will find links for a breakdown of unpaid hours in March, April along with May and June for the current governors. You will also find attached a breakdown of hours through PDF Clockify reporting.

Unpaid Retroactive Payments needed for March

Unpaid Retroactive Payments needed for April

May and June Hours Plus Totals for Retroactive payments plus current governor pay

You can also find here Clockify PDF for decriptions of time served March and April (For governors unpaid) and May and June : Retroactive Payment Hours and Current Hours - Google Drive

We hope that Harmony’s Core DAO vision can stay alive and we’re ready to ramp up operations if a fix to the current situation can be found. We’re willing to discuss a change of tactics if DAOs visions are changing to stay fluid with the current market. In the meantime, if Harmony needs assistance with it’s marketing and creative efforts we will be happy to oblidge to help the cause.

Creative DAO Multisig: Harmony Multisig Wallet
Multisig Address: 0x7c81E03cDCF8e0a65613fF856834054C2b7bC563

Thank you for your concideration with this request @lij @Sam we understand the situation at the moment but would very much like govenors be paid for their time and efforts especially with governors being unpaid since March 1st.

4 Likes

LMFAO, ‘who sacrificed & respectfully ask that we receive temporary funding’ , no shame at all this guy!!

As i said so many times before, ‘its all about the benjamins baby’.

@Bricktop_One , i think more then enough money went already your way from the treasury. You already nr1 on the list of best (self) paid H1 DAO governors.

And for what?

Sending tweets, holding twitter/arcade spaces, chatting emailing phone calling with the other governors and more crazy task u believe you should be paid for.

Btw, stop using the community sentiment group for ur personal gain thats not what the group is ment for.

Welcome back Bagelhole.

This is how our investment money is being wasted: endless hours of meetings with the bois club a $1.25 per minute.

Is there any serious investor outside of the usual reactions coming from the small inner circle of DAO bois club, who can give any sensible justification for these governor(s) wanting to be paid for endless hours of meetings?

Im clueless here.

Now you understand why some are so defensive and protective towards any criticism at their DAO intentions. It’s all about protecting their easiest monthly paycheck ever.
total

2 Likes

I billed and worked 96 hours out of a possible 315 during that period since March 1st previous term and this one. I stuck around with a select few when others gave up due to the challenges we faced. And yes, seeing as though the DAO isn’t based on just myself and my own opinion, lots of conversations and meetings take place.

Bagelhole, I’m not even going to entertain you anymore, as I mentioned, you’re known for being one of the biggest community trolls and no one respects your opinion anymore.

It’s truly such a shame you didn’t channel your energy into something positive for the ecosystem.

3 Likes

Hhmmm i didnt expect it to be that easy to trigger you and have u reveal your true face. :wink:

Gl with ur little bois club and drama money rants.

1 Like

Lol, I need to know you bagelhole…

:joy: