Launches: Rubic.exchange will make Harmony cross-chain operable

Trust the BBBwR Plan, Harmony - Building Bridges Better with Rubic. :green_square:

This is a strong value proposition

Based on our guidelines at Harmony Grants and Investments (Paused)

1. 500 Launches ($20M). Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each: $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet, $10K after mainnet launch, $10K after forming a DAO with its community, and $20K for after 10K users.

If this works for you we are ready to approve your proposal.

Very glad to hear! Been trying to contact you guys via our joint telegram group already. Please get back to me there.

Approved for Launches category for $50K. Congrats!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Here is our multisig wallet adress for the funds :slight_smile:

0xaE9Efc24048Df278Fa5a191911e4f47915264924

Hi guys, time for an update in the forum as well!

First of all we would like to thank Harmony for the grant - and of course we delivered. Since dec. 30th Harmony is live on Rubics multi-chain routing!

Harmony users are now enabled to swap their tokens from and to Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora and Near networks in a simple click of a button. The integrated DEXs are Sushiswap and Vaper Swap.

Feel free to try it yourself on rubic.exchange and read more on our Medium:

1 Like

funded: 0x442f93b655f1f369845a036018ae6a35e7451aed1b27795bf25549c49671ae7a

Hi there Rubic team.
I’ve made a production test and also talk to support. I really love this project.
In which step are you right now?
Can we have more info about next steps?

Thank you !
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart: :rocket:

Hey @jbeltran, thank you for those kind words.

As you could tell from my last post Harmony is fully integrated into our platform. We also integrated Sushiswap and Viper Swap to enable our users to trade all the assets on harmony. Beside that we recently connected Harmony to the Telos network as well, meaning that everyone from Telos can now directly swap to their favorite token on Harmony.

Beside that we created an SDK that enables platforms of all kind to integrate our multi-chain functions as a whitelabel solution. That being said any Harmony based project, lets say a launchpad, could enable its users to purchase the Harmony IDO tokens with any asset from 12 different blockchains.

To improve our multi-chain swaps from and to harmony we are also using the Celer protocol now, which makes the swaps way mor efficent, faster and lower in costs.

1 Like