Liquifi - Automated market maker (AMM) with weighted liquidity pool pairs and a decentralized exchange

Liquifi

Liquifi - Automated market maker (AMM) with weighted liquidity pool pairs and a decentralized exchange.

Application type

Product Launch

Proposal overview

Liquifi is a DeFi protocol that acts as a liquidity provider and automated market maker (AMM), allowing users to provide liquidity composed of up to 8 tokens per pair in any weight - all while earning trading fees. See Balancer as a reference for Liquifi’s model.

Unlike other DEXes, Liquifi lets users create ‘bundles’ of tokens (up to 8) in a pool. Despite usually facing the risk of impermanent loss (IL) when providing liquidity, Liquifi will help retain the correct token allocations and effectively keep the portfolio of liquidity providers balanced.

Example

There is a pool with 40% XYA, 30% VIPER and 30% JEWEL.

VIPER doubles in price. Liquifi then reduces the amount of VIPER held in the pool, so the proportions remain the same. Liquidity providers earn fees from this process.

How will the funds be allocated?

1. Development and operation cost of deploying Liquifi.

2. Marketing and outreach.

Proposal ask

$50,000

Metrics for success

1000+ Users

2 Likes

This looks really interesting. IL is one if my biggest concerns as a liquidity provider. Thank you for building this.

1 Like

I’d second this, IL is one of the bigger reasons why I don’t mess with DEX pools too much. Big fan of Openswaps 100% Validator Idea in this case.

1 Like

@Josiah we’d like to see a prototype of this, a team that’s behind this concept, and some product validation from community members and/or users. For those reasons, we would like to invite you back after at least 3 months for you to demonstrate the transition from concept to an experimental prototype.

Thank you for choosing Harmony. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

See Harmony Grants and Investments (Paused)

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit

This topic was automatically closed after 29 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.