OpenSwap’s request to build Harmony’s all-in-$ONE platform

Nah, the process is broken.

I will bring this specific topic to the attention of the people it needs to be brought to.

Unfortunately the original owner of this specific one is no longer with Harmony.

I have to track down who that will transfer to now.

1 Like

Devin chill out
I have 1/2 mil openx and I’m not yelling about insiders
I’m an active member in mtopswap been there since day 1 and openswap been there since day 1
We’re all frens here :heart:
Try and have some “Harmony” :heart:

6 Likes

Sad for openswap. That’s the specialty of harmony… create conflicts.
@lij @stse can you give some explanations? Openswap is here since the beginning!
People are leaving harmony by your fault. Your strategy is very weird. Why you play with people?
Can you explain why some team members and contributors are gone? You kicked some of them but other are gone by themselves because you didn’t respected them!
The community need to know about your strategy.
You don’t support native projects, you are not able to keep on your team strong members.
You don’t respect the first validator DAO.
Guys wake up!

2 Likes

Another insider.

Are you coming to the Illuminati meeting tonight, @Todd9098 ?

1 Like

Ahhhh! Don’t tell all the normies about the meeting tonight :joy:

Yeah id appreciate it if we can get an answer (sry for getting you into this), i know its a really akward time with the hack and everything going on, we were gonna stay silent about the grant but now we are really confused. Ill be waiting hope it works out, i just hope we dont just get grants are closed that was an exception as an answer…

3 Likes

Fr tho Devin whining about it isn’t a good look for supporters of openswap

1 Like

Nah, honestly, it’s what I live for. And the fact that this situation is so wild and scattershot is exactly the ongoing issue/concern.

One question. I see the initial proposal is for a very high amount, this may extend the process a great deal.

Mtop was actually denied TWICE, because of the non-standard grant size (75k instead of 50k)

Has the ask changed at all?

I want to make sure I’m representing you guys as accurately as possible.

2 Likes

We were discussing the amounts on items 5 and 6, harmony was having problems with the way liquidity would stay indefinitely (they wanted 3 or 6 months) thats why the snapshot has those options, we were gonna try to find a middle ground so they would feel confortable and we wouldnt have a timer on our heads (we had some ideas like less amount more time or remove it from the grant but yeah grants were closed at the time so we couldnt really approach with a new proposal on those items), the rest of the proposal (items 1-4 and 7-11) hasnt have any discussion other than whats inside this forum. If the amounts were non standard it would have been cool if we get insta denied instead of a snapshot so not sure… for context what we got was “For it to get 2 strong yes and get approved the liquidity should not be indefinitely” after this the snapshot was created.

2 Likes

For aggregator we asked $35,000 less than 1/2 of those who were approved for aggregator grants. @Lucio_cesolari1 let’s just build something dope for the Harmony community and leave it at that, actions speak louder than words and every dog gets their day.

6 Likes

The only part of our grant amount that was truly questioned by Harmony was the liquidity pieces. In fact, we were told we could get multiple strong yes votes from the team if we agreed to a limited timeframe on the liquidity and then we had the snapshot launched by Harmony. I detailed why I thought the liquidity was important to accomplish the goals we set but if it was a deal breaker, we could figure something out. We had been discussing different options when we were told grants are no longer being issued.

Yes, the amount in total is more than 50k but the entirety of the proposal was designed off what was accepted by Harmony for several other projects. As Rob mentioned, several aspects are less than what Harmony has agreed to with other projects. We have also continued to build and release some of these projects despite being paused for the grant.

I’d be more than happy to discuss any of this further.

7 Likes

The concerns were here before the hack - this way of funding will eventually do the rest

2 Likes

This is a very smart and reasonable proposal

4 Likes

Small update for everyone, harmony reached out asked about 2 questions which we did asnwer, and went into silent mode again since monday (they didnt even said something after we asnwered), as always can’t even get an answer after all the posting i did last sunday, guess i should just stop trying…

1 Like

Damn. Didn’t want to venture in here. Not glad I did. Haven’t CTRL+A DEL so much of my thoughts in a long long time.

I’ll just say that ******* **** ***** ************* ******** *****.

That’s it, that’s the post.

Would love if you are a little more specific not sure which parts seem so off to you?