BullaBanker, BullaDAO and Arkitoken, Inc.
Bulla protocol is a collaborative on-chain accounting protocol for modern-day commerce.
The Bulla protocol is:
- Completely on-chain (no KYC, no fiat ramp).
- Completely decentralized (no backend, no data-collection).
- A permissionless way to send, or request any ERC20 token from any wallet.
- Made to fill the void left by wallet-to-wallet transactions by enhancing book-keeping and record aggregation.
We are working on creating tools that build on top of the Bulla protocol; i,e, v1 of BullaBanker, and future DAO-structure implementations.
We are deployed on 4 chains: Rinkeby, RSK, Celo, and xDai. We are seeking support to grow the Bulla platform on Harmony. We just launched last week and have less than 10 users. We believe the Bulla protocol fulfills a huge need in the DeFi space, and our bankless, permissionless ecosystem allows for users to manage ERC20-based claims simply, and effectively.
Milestone 1: Deploy on Harmony testnet and receive beta-test feedback.
- Milestone 1.1: Deploy ERC721 claim upgrade.
- Milestone 1.2: UI Upgrades: Allow users to add wallet addresses as contacts, duplicate claims, expand erc20 token list.
Milestone 2: Deploy to Harmony mainnet.
- Milestone 2.1: Work with Aragon, DaoHaus, or another DAO-platform to integrate Bulla claims as a DAO management tool.
- Milestone 3: Potentially form a DAO on Harmony to guide future development and vote on platform fees.
- Milestone 4: Reach 10k Bulla Claims on multiple Bulla platforms.
We could require some minimal technical support deploying. We mostly need solid feedback from beta-testers.
Gaps on the team are sales/marketing/socials.
50k in total funding for the growth of Bulla protocols feature-set and adoption.
Harmony Deploy > 500 Users