Proposal for Co-marketing Campaign for Harmony market on Perpv2

Name of Project

Perpetual Protocol

Proposal overview

Launch Harmony Market on Perp v2
Competition Prize:
$20k Campaign half being Perp tokens the other half being ONE tokens.
20 Potential Winners.

How to Win?
Bridge ETH to Harmony through the Harmony main bridge:
https://bridge.harmony.one/one
Every $1000 ETH bridged over
AND

every $5000 ONE traded on PERP v2 gets you 1 ticket. A max of 10 tickets per account.

More details:
With introducing the competition we could potentially outline the Harmony ecosystem and what harmony is, potentially recommending some projects to visit such as Defikingdom.
Because users must bridge over to harmony to be eligible for the trading rewards, the rewards can be distributed from the Harmony side to harmony wallets, Perp distributed to the eth wallets.

Proposal ask

$10k ONE

Metrics for success

Users from Harmony trade on Perpetual Protocol v2 whilst users from Perpetual Protocol learn more about the Harmony ecosystem.

External links

https://twitter.com/perpprotocol

1 Like

Hello there and sorry for the delay!

@Raybeezyperp - I have a couple quick questions/suggestions and curious to get your thoughts.

I’m generally a fan of sponsoring a partnership by contributing to prizes won in a creative manner, so thanks for putting that together. That said…

— What are your thoughts on lowering the barrier for entry by adjusting the $1000 ETH bridged / $5000 ONE traded to 50% that amount, lowering the prize per winner by 50%, and 2x the total number of potential winners? The idea is to lower the financial requirements while increasing the number of potential winners, thus potentially increasing participation.

— The details states that ONE to be distributed from the Harmony side. Does this mean you’ll need assistance from Harmony on coin distributions to the winners? Just looking for clarification so we know what to expect.

Cheers and looking forward to your reply!

Hey Dpagan we would be happy to lower the entry barrier to $500 ETH bridged/ $2500 ONE traded as well as increase the total amount of winners to 40 receiving an equal share ($250,$250). And yes for the ONE distributed it would be awesome if you guys could provide assistance from Harmony on the distribution of those tokens.

Thanks for the reply! For distribution, I’m not sure how much time the core team can commit to distributing coins to winners of the competition. However, I feel like that’s a detail we can iron out outside of our review of this proposal.

That said, this is approved for a Port grant of $10K. Congratulations to the team and welcome to the Harmony Ecosystem! :tada:

Looking forward to the initiative to launch on Harmony’s Mainnet over an estimated 4-8 weeks timeframe.

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

We’d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this channel to keep the community posted on this proposal’s progress!

I would like to bring you into a Telegram chat to discuss additional details of next steps. Please DM me on Telegram username @danielpagan. Cheers and any notable updates will be shared here for transparency.

all the campaign winners have been funded. the transaction hashes are from this wallet: Harmony Blockchain Explorer