Recovery One Foundation

I still know nothing at all about AAVE problem. Shouldn’t that be resolved 1st so victims can participate in the rest of the process on equal rights?

1 Like

Good morning all. R1 will continue to stay focused on the recovery of depegged assets, and the strengthening of the Harmony ecosystem.

Update from yesterday.

In the near future, the Recovery One Foundation will launch its Recovery Exchange.

Please visit the new (Recovery One Foundation ) post in Ecosystem Resources. Please redirect all comments to Ecosystem Resources.

1 Like

Is there anything happening in relations to the assets locked in AAVE? (I’m not planning to give up on fighting for the justice)

2 Likes

There is no longer a use for rONE. Get your 1tokens back.

I read on discord recovery partner Modulo is not burning 1Assets thus not reducing total supply of 1Assets. :confused:

Wen tranquil & r1 details? Also who leads Modulo?

AFAIK Modulo is operated by @aaronqli . Our advice is for all partners to properly burn the depegged assets using the contract:

This removes them from the circulating supply rather than simply setting them into a ‘burn address’. Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what we came up with in our research at R1.

aaaaaaand… this is the plan? Pay someone to buy & burn assets from chain?
How about simply reimburse people who held/didnt sold since pre hack (or not bought after)?
I suppose there is not a lot people left, R1 voting showed only $5mil or so
Or restart bridge with whitelisted wallets, allowing affected people to move deppeged assets (ones who held pre hack), in smaller batches, like $2-5k month? (per affected wallet)
Seems better idea instead trying to repeg whole lot, which probably will fail anyway due to free access to depegged assets by anyone, frontrunning bots etc.

1 Like

huh, very nice, thanks!

1 Like

My assets are locked in AAVE and I cannot do anything at all. No one has got any information about any help. Getting really frustrated.

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 31 days.

Hello there, resurrecting this as there is no answer.

For those with ONE stuck on AAVE, what are the steps to get our ONE out or get reimbursed for it?

2 Likes

Go to AAVE governance forum to discuss the plan. Here, no one cares.

AAVE is blaming Harmony and Harmony is blaming AAVE.
Thanks folks, very helpful.
As far as I understand the Recovery One plan, the rONE to compensate for depegged assets in AAVE is supposed to be sent to AAVE. Was it sent or not?

AAVE was not included in the base proposal and has been tasked with voting within their protocol for a solution and to bring that solution to Harmony for review. From what I have been able to see in the AAVE forum, the likelihood of the AAVE community to pass a vote to aid the victims of the hack is slim, because the protocol is large and the issue is ‘small’ in comparison to the whole.

I’d love to see the AAVE community pull together and pass a vote, but so far that has not occurred.

Why we just don’t all agree that this is a very small issue and no one has to do anything? Let’s just all ignore it because it is a small issue. And when we all ignore it it will become even smaller :smiley:

1 Like

The Recovery One has launched the Recovery Exchange and created a new thread in Ecosystem Resources.

Please visit the new (Recovery One Foundation ) post in Ecosystem Resources. Please redirect all comments to Ecosystem Resources.

1 Like