Ricardian Fabric | Bridging TradiFi to Defi with permanent storage

Hi
DAO milestones and Mainnet milestones.

We hit both milestones and the next goal is 1000 users.

I have formed a DAO using gnosis safe multisig with 9 people and also built a developer guild DAO into the application.

The app is mainnet launched, all contracts are live on mainnet.
Token sale didn’t launch, yet.

I am currently on holidays for 1 week but afterwards me and another dev will start filling up the app with smart contracts to choose from by sending proposals to the the built in builder guild DAO.

1 Like

Looks good, thanks for the update.

Thanks for confirming.

I have resubmitted the funding request with a new ONE wallet address because the previous one used a key created with Harmony ONE chrome extension and due to all the recent hacks we are migrating away from reusing those keys asap. @giv @lij The new funding request has changed address one1swc0jtu0y9cjw4yln48cg0xt2c3hnfasqr06n7

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, we’ve removed the old invoice and will use the new one.

funded: 0x6647607e18d77da6e499fbac3f9f855863576386b5feac9b00bdb1975c2b0073

What is next

1. We are doing a security assessment and mitigation because we used private keys created with harmony chrome extension before and we are removing all traces of that from our stack asap. This causes a delay in the plans, we didn’t notice any issues with the private keys, this is for paranoid reasons only.

2. We got our first user feedback and will be changing some parts of the application to suit the users better. We take all feedback seriously, the legal and smart contract deployment will be more separated from the builder guild to not confuse people, we will simplify and separate some things.

3. A new landing page is coming soon currently under construction with Gatsby. We will have a slightly new marketing angle where we can direct ad traffic.

Marketing:

1. After the new landing page, we will be active in the r/cryptocurrency and harmony_one subreddits.
  2. A short video ad is coming that will be on YouTube and an ad for reddit.

Future plans:

1. We are creating a zkKYC service because the kyc is the missing piece in this application. It will be using zk-SNARKs. An identity service ran by us will do the kyc and create proofs that can be verified on-chain so anyone can add kyc to their defi app easily. The plan is to verify the users once and then create proofs that will be usable on all chains inside smart contracts.We use circom and snarkjs.
    The verifier contract will be added to the SDK hosted on npmjs.

2. We will add payments for Permaweb storage with ONE. Currently we support Ar, so storage costs are payed directly to keep everything decentralized, however we will add a smart contract and a backend service that will allow pinning Ipfs content on the Arweave blockweave but the fees will be payed in ONE and not Ar!

And more things coming, including the before mentioned deployable escrow service and NFTs with IP Rights, also Ballot and other smart contracts will be available from the application for the users to deploy.