Bridging Defi and Traditional Financial Products

OneFi Exchange

Proposal overview

OneFi Exchange will bridge the gap between Defi products which tend to be unrealistic and unsustainable in nature with traditional financial products. The lack of diversification, fund management or risk-based portfolios is a dangerous way to invest. At OneFi Exchange we have a fresh look in mind that will help investors reach their short, mid and long-term goals.

We have already been working on different financial products to include but not limited to, InDex Funds (passive tracking of multiple assets on chain), Mutual Funds (active management of assets on chain), treasury liquidity rebate market (bonding), Bonds (traditional debt issuance), annuities, insurance, lending, staking, Launchpad and more.

We have currently built our Launchpad and are currently working on the OneFi token contract along with the swap and liquidity pool features before moving into our Index contract development then subsequent portions of the exchange. All of our contracts written thus far have been audited by 0xGuard.

Among the multiple communities myself and the other founders are part of, having 10k daily users wont be a problem to meet.

Proposal ask

$50k

#Metrics

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

5 Likes

May I ask what the grant is required for?

Good Afternoon,

We are applying for a Launch Grant funding. Developer costs, infrastructure/server costs starting out, help with initial liquidity as well as marketing.

Thank you

Great, thanks for coming back to me and letting me know.

Of course. If there’s anything other questions I can answer for you please let me know

Hi @OneFi_Exchange,

Interesting concept. Do you have a technical paper with roadmap of your treasury to manage the rebalancing of TradFi and DeFi products?

Also please include the profile of your team/teammates in the proposal.

Thank You
@cheualx

We will have to close topic given inactivity. Please reapply once project is ready given Grant and Investment Guidelines.