Application for Contributor

Chosen track

[Lead, Fellow, Contributor, Low Hunder, High Hunter]

About

[Tell us about yourself and your areas of strength. What sort of work are you interested in?]

Contributor

In my pursuit of new creative endeavors, I was excited to find the Content Contributor opportunity with Harmony. As a progressive professional with conducting market research experience, I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to your team.

Identifying innovative approaches and improved solutions to business challenges both motivate and drive me. Observation, inspiration, and determination are my foundation for success. My philosophy is that introducing fresh perspectives and new techniques allow businesses to evolve and grow. Similar to Harmony, my goal is to remain on the cutting-edge of advancements.

Formerly in my Strategic Technology Initiatives role, my successes have stemmed from essential skills, including creative writing and writing advertising and promotional material. I have enhanced my collaboration abilities and cultivated a reputation as a major contributor through communication and innovation. I am a collaborative team player who is always searching for opportunities to impart valuable insights. With these qualities, I am able to facilitate positive change and impacting outcomes.

I am interested in bringing awareness and knowledge through creative content and easily digestible communication. Taking what may seem complex to many, and communicating it effectively while making it fun and engaging.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Lisa Brown

2 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

3 Likes

Thank you!

In learning more about the community and great ways to create impact, I also have interest in some of the following initiatives.

Some early ideas that I have had overnight:

1. Collaboration with the university I work at to create community events that provide opportunities for students and local community members to participate in workshops, hackathons, and conferences. This would provide opportunities to help close equity gaps in an underserved community. Generating new ideas and inclusion.
  2. Ways to bridge the health and wellness community with the crypto space.
  3. Create a group that supports, teaches, and provides exciting opportunities to children ages 7-18 who have an interest in technology, art, and development. Especially those who may otherwise have access to curriculum and programs in their areas.

Excited to hear feedback!

Thank you,
Lisa

2 Likes

Hey Lisa! Thank you for applying to our contributor program. At this time, we are not hiring new contributors - though I know this is temporary. I would encourage you to stay in touch and spend time within our community, as that often leads to great opportunities. Additionally, I would encourage you to join our Discord - this is a great place to connect with DAOs and projects in the Harmony ecosystem where you may find opportunities.

I would also like to point you in the direction of Ambassador DAO (@ElixirofLife) - there is overlap between their goals and what you described here:

I look forward to your growth and welcome you to chat with me anytime on Telegram.

Matty