Contributor with experience interested in joining Income program

Chosen track

[Lead, Fellow, Contributor, Low Hunder, High Hunter]
Fellow or Contributor

About

[Tell us about yourself and your areas of strength. What sort of work are you interested in?]

Hello ONE team!

I’m Adam from Toronto, ON.

I recently graduated Uni with a degree in Business Administration & Finance and have been an active member of a few crypto communities. I’m interested in going full-time in crypto and web3 by contributing to the ONE community.

I have been active in the crypto space for 2 years now (both investing and contributing). I spent the last 8 months working alongside Commonwealth.im, a decentralized governance aggregation platform, where I contributed as a partnership consultant. In this role, I analyzed user acquisition funnels and outlined the needs, pains, and preferences of potential clients. This allowed the company to better implement organic community marketing strategies, and my efforts ultimately contributed to the onboarding of 3 major projects and a 20% increase in discord member growth.

I have technical expertise in Excel and web development tools like JS, HTML, and CSS. I have non-technical expertise in business development, growth hacking, article/blog post writing, and event management. These skills allow me to provide value to the ONE community by:

1. building analysis dashboard for community members
  2. create and manage in-person or online community-building events (hackathons, NFT art shows, meetups, etc.)
  3. moderate a community channel (Discord/Telegram)
  4. identify and onboard projects into the ONE ecosystem

Please let me know if any of these tasks can provide value to the team. I’m passionate about this space and committed to lifelong learning, so I am open to taking on other projects as well. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

1 Like

Hey Adam!

At this time, we are not hiring new contributors - though I know this is temporary. I would encourage you to stay in touch and spend time within our community, as that often leads to great opportunities. Additionally, I would encourage you to join our Discord - this is a great place to connect with DAOs and projects in the Harmony ecosystem where you may find opportunities.

Also, we just announced that we will be hiring for communications and marketing leads. You are welcome to apply for that here.

I look forward to your growth and welcome you to chat with me anytime on Telegram.

Matty

1 Like