Bring Movement DAO to Harmony

Movement DAO (move.xyz) is exploring connecting with other chains and projects such as Harmony.

Move.xyz is in the final stages of deployment on Ethereum mainnet. The project is a social DAO creator platform that provides funding for its projects using the platform’s global endowment. Users can not only create their projects for free, but earn sustainable funding by leveraging the platform’s endowment and its defi yield strategies. The project has raised over $17m so far to seed its endowment.

We are looking for $100k to help us bridge the project to Harmony. We would also explore development resources to help with the project.

Check out the project at
move.xyz

discord.gg/movexyz

Thanks for your proposal, it has been assigned to @frwrdslosh, who will review and respond shortly :blue_heart:

Just joined the Discord!

Thanks for bringing this to Harmony. Excited to see how we can worth together. I would like to point our attention to the Port Grant channel. Wondering if that might also be a viable pathway, here?

Would also love to jump on a call with the Movement DAO team if time allows as well.

Thanks again for your time and interest @Fuego

Great to hear! Welcome, we have exciting things in the works. What’s a good time to have a call next week? I’m sure we can make it work. Thanks and looking forward to speaking

1 Like

Let’s try and set up a call for this coming week. Will update with more info shortly. :blue_heart:

How’s Wednesday look?

Hello @Fuego

The Harmony DAO Ops team has decided to decline this proposal.

New Grant, Investment, and DAO Funding Guidelines will be made available soon here on the talk forum. I will look forward to seeing a new proposal :blue_heart:

I apologize that this process has been lengthy and drawn-out and I appreciate yours and the DAOs patience. Harmony and the DAO Ops team wanted to exhaust every option before responding with a declination.

Do not let this dissuade you or your DAOs passion to build on Harmony. Harmony is integrating new tools to help build a robust DAO ecosystem. I’m looking forward to your success.

This thread will be closed.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.