Hey everyone, most of you guys have seen me floating around the community for a while now and I have some suggestions.
This is a great thing for the eco-system (as long as it doesn’t take 2 years to implement…)
I’m going to keep this short but here’s a list of what I think we should add to make it easier for new developers to build on the chain.
If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to comment suggestion below.
- Unity Engine SDK specifically for Harmony.
- 1Wallet integration documents and support files for executable games, both for JS and C#.
- 1Wallet integration documents and support files for Android, IOS, Windows and MAC
- Template smart contract for basic PVP functions
- MM/1W - Wallet integration documents for browser based games.
- If 1Wallet is not suitable we need a dedicated official Harmony Gaming wallet capable of holding NFTs and approving transactions both in browser based games and executable games. ( OTP would be ideal with the ability for user to specify time frame)
- Documents on limitations of webGL and basic how-to-guide for optimising games built for browsers.
- Dedicated RPC for planned game shard