Golden DAO

Hey @GeorgeofEmmaInterest, I’m pretty sure the intent here is to hold the Golden DAO more accountable and allow the DAO OPs Team to more easily track every funded project in one place. That is to say, if this DAO doesn’t report transparently and positively on its workings, that can be held to its detriment. I just had a quick look around the Discord (and now the forum) and it looks like there’s an ongoing drive to get especially all the funded DAOs on so their work can actually be accounted for. I think this is a good thing and not a “Hey join in, we will keep funding you” kinda thing.

Case in point- Meta Gamma Delta $1M Fund for Women in Web3 - #18 by StrongMindsHold

Everyone knows this project has been abandoned for months but as part of standard ops it is still good practice to involve them in conversation so you can clear things up once and for all.

@StrongMindsHold of course correct me if I’m wrong here

1 Like

I’m in the Dev DAO and to be honest, the 1 DAO alliance discord is also pretty inactive. A lot of the texts are just Tim asking who is in what DAO and telling them they need to start joining the weekly events. Most of the DAOs are inactive though. They sent one person who can’t report their DAOs progress.

1 Like

I see. I haven’t been on any calls myself so of course can’t make an educated comment on that but i believe this is definitely a move to start a better accountability process. Maybe it’s just not gone into full drive yet or there are other things being sorted out in the background.

Regardless, let’s see how things play out. With the more recent picture of how Harmony is dealing with handing out funding in mind, I have some more confidence that this will be a step in the right direction than I’d have had even a few weeks back

George I spent an incredible amount of time yesterday reading through all these DAO proposals, especially the ones who were funded. The reason for that is because as of yesterday I am taking on a large role concerning funding. I’m aware of the percieved inactivity; I’m personally verifying the active state of these DAOs because inactivity equals no further funding.

The 1DAO Alliance Discord is still in the process of being built. We are still pulling in DAO governors/signatories and setting up the flow of the Discord.

5 Likes

So what happens when a DAO is considered inactive? Go check the Turkey DAO. It’s been inactive. Even the govs admit it is.

What do you think will happen? Absolutely nothing. Hope the team had fun at parties and please don’t loose your golden rings, those things are expensive!

@sick_of_this @GeorgeofEmmaInterest @StrongMindsHold

Thank you for your hard work and effort :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Hey Tim, @StrongMindsHold

Hope all is well bud…
I have been asking for months and was promised a report would be completed in Mid to late May on all the DAOs that have been approved, how much was allocated/left to be paid out/ current progress.

Where does the team stand on this? This is something I could have put together in 15 minutes.

Not your fault but the community needs transparency as we have discussed. It’s time for the team to deliver.

As always you know how to reach me.

Keep up the fight!

2 Likes