Harmonious Checkin

> Team name
Harmonius
> Chosen hackathon track/s
Terra - Decentralized Asset Management

> What did you work on this week?
This past week we refined our project idea a little more after having some converations around systems design. We settled on wrapping our Decentralized front end in a desktop application using electron.
> What are you hoping to complete by next week?
Have our local dev environments completely setup(there’s been some major blockers with this), and begin working on wrapping our decentralized front end in electron. Along with this some of the members of the team are working on having our own graphql implementation to query data from the Mirror protocol.
> Are you blocked by anything?
Understanding Terra’s documentation
Getting Local Dev Environments set up
Some of our solutions entail us having to run our own node or have remote access to a trusted one. This is very crucial as so much of our project is surrounded by security.
> How can Harmony core team help?
We understand that people are extremely busy, but if the Harmony team help us get into contact with someone for Terra and Mirror that would be great. We’ve tried through Discord but we understand that sometimes Discord can be very overwhelming so sometimes people just don’t respond. However, our team would be unblocked on so many things from just a simple 30 minute Zoom call with a Mirror developer. If someone could help us set this up it would be a life saver for our project!

1 Like

Hi Adam, great update! On Terra, I’m pinging some folks now to see whether we can get some more insights on the Mirror protocol. Mind messaging me your Telegram handle? Add me as a Contact and we can go from there (@ Jacksteroo on TG too)

Just sent you a message on telegram. Username @atj3097

Alrighty Adam, I’ve invited you to a TG group chat with the Mirror team. Ask away over there!