Hermes DeFi Venture Capital Proposal

Remember, harmony also funded an actual pyramid scheme (see below). It sucks that your and mine favourite projects don’t get the funding they deserve because they often already built something and “don’t need the funding” as base project is already complete. Or because they do not perform marketing focussed on apes, but instead try to stay professional. But thats how life goes. Big mouths / words often get more money than there what in my opinion actually holds value. Yet, those big mouths often also die in bear.

The stratergy, i think, harmony applies is “lets get as much people in our ecosystem as fast as possible. So that when bear arrives we have a userbase.” And we gotta be honest good marketing and big words attract more users than steady projects. You can be against it or loving that strategy, but it in bull market it works. Bsc exploded because of it.

About the live networking and contacting: friends in politics are the only way to survive, and thats the same with blockchain. I volunteer for a specific subreddit about crypto and gained a lot of my contacts through there. A fellow mod over there has the same contacts now and ended up partly thanks to those contacts in the presendential house of el salvador to talk about crypto. I am not saying that its morally okay for a grant team, but pulling strings happens constantly, and only a few people are truly objective especially when huge amounts of money are on the line. Again, not saying harmony isnt objective, but there were some uhm interesting choices.

That said, its their money (kinda), they decide what to do with it. If they decide things as a pyramid scheme below, thats up to them. Decentralisation of this voting would be nice, cause a dao with only a few people is not really a decentralised autonomous organisation imo, but thats something for the future, with gzil on zilliqa or maybe even with OpenDao on harmony.

Thus, by purchasing a block in the tower, for the next 6 blocks you will get back the cost of the block + an additional bonus, which is provided by the fact that each subsequent block is more expensive.

2 Likes