Integration of Ferrum Network's White Label Product Suite

Great proposal. Ferrum is a solid project with a great team.

Ferrums track record speaks for itself. Im an investor in both projects and would love to see this integration!

Solid project delivering true value to the space. A gem that I am glad to have stumbled on.

Ferrum is one of my best investment (if not the best one). The team is very strong, dedicated & delivering. I have no doubt Ferrum can bring huge contribution to Harmony, and generate significant synergy between both of them!

1 Like

The High Table agrees. Harmony x FERRUM = :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Ferrum Network is successful according to the plan that has been set to project opportunities for international growth and development in safe communities I will support this project.

Ferrum Network is in the process of working w/ Pocket Network on similar efforts and everything has been going smooth. We have been partnering with them specifically for a multi-chain bridge. The team has shown technical prowess and we’ve been super fortunate to be on their roadmap.

One thing that I would add to the integration would be a Harmony ONE<>POKT integration. This could be powerful to bring our communities even closer together.

Ferrum is a great project with the most capable and the most dedicated team in crypto. Ferrum has great products in their pipeline and has a great supportive community.

I’d vote twice for this one! #MUTUALBENEFICIAL

Thank you for the proposal. We are happy to approve you for an additional $20k ($50k total) under the Launch track. Please note the new payout requirements and let me know if you agree:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$10K after 10k daily active users (with detailed roadmap, governance process)

We recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Yes, and yes! Highly support this integration and proposal. Ferrum is top notch in crypto technology and support!

Hey HarmonyONE, you stand to gain a lot from this proposed partnership. From day one, Ferrum has beaten the odds and consistently outperformed expectations through their innovation and forward thinking. At the helm of affairs at FERRUM is a team that truly cares and is deeply innovative and dedicated to their purpose. You cannot go wrong here. Let FERRUM help take your capabilities to the next level. All success comes down to the people involved and in FERRUM, you’ll be placing a bet on the best group of people in the crypto space.

Coming from a person who has been in the FERRUM ecosystem since 2017/18, and has seen them grow/evolve, consistently under-promise and over-deliver. You will be pleasantly surprised.

@TheManDotCom

Hey Team… This is Vikram from Rocket Vault. I’d just like to point out that it has been great working with Ferrum. They’re very professional, responsive and also help resolve any issues is a friendly manner. Highly recommend!

This is great news Giv! We love the opportunity to follow through on those additional deliverables as well. Theres a couple hiccups in the milestones/payout requirements that we’d like to see if we could work through.

1. Could you elaborate a bit more on the DAO setup and what it entails?

2. In order for us to allocate the proper resources we’d love if we could get 20% prior to the scoping. Let us know if the following would work for you:

$10k Pre-deployment for the purpose of allocating resources
$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit
$5k after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion)
$5k after 10k daily active users (with detailed roadmap, governance process)

We look forward to hearing your response and hopefully moving ahead on this. Excited to get to work!

Thanks,
Nick Odio

1 Like

I have been following Harmony for quite some time, so when I heard Ferrum Network - they really do have one of the best communities and one of the most brilliant and friendly teams - wants to cooperate with Harmony I just had to sign up here and say how much I’d be looking forward to this. :pray::pray::rocket::rocket:

@FerrumNetwork unfortunately it’s not possible for us to tweak the milestones, else it will be impossible for our team to track your progress and payouts.

No problem, Giv. I figured it’d be worth it to ask but its not a deal breaker for us by any means.

One other area we will need clarification on, however, is the DAO. Can you please elaborate on the setup for the DAO and what all it entails?

Thanks

Yes, unfortunately, it would be an admin nightmare to customize the milestones for each grant proposal.

The purpose of DAO creation is to ensure the longevity of the project and to keep it decentralized. It will also allow you to stay close to the Harmony community by including governance roles from the various Harmony DAOs who specialize in different areas such as community management, developer relations etc.

Creating a DAO will be trivial. You can use Harmony’s snapshot and muiltisig wallet which you can use to store your grant funds. Or use a framework like Aragon.

This sounds good Giv! We’re in and are looking forward to get started right away. Please let me know the next steps. Specifically in regard to the following:

• An agreement (We can send a Docusign?)
  • Communications between our teams as we work through the integration (We typically use Slack if thats ok)
  • Marketing efforts around the grant and integration

If theres anything else you can think to add to that list please let me know. Thanks a bunch Giv! We’re pumped.

I have been with FRM for the past year almost (since entering slowly to crypto). I have seen the company grow, with dedicated team and results. I’m definitely a fan :slight_smile: