> Team name
> Chosen hackathon track/s
- Cross Chain - “Liquidity”: Kanga Dex
- Cross Chain - “Middleware”: Simple Bridging of Assets to Harmony (Jump)
- Cross-Chain - “DeFi/NFT/DAO”: NFT Launchpad
- On-Chain Wallet - “Web3”: One Wallet Integration
- Chainlink: Price Oracles In Lending Protocol (Troop)
- Terra: StableCoins for Settlement Pools and Use in Lending Protocol (Troop)
> What did you work on this week?
This is our first check in, so below is a summary of work done thus far.
Kanga - AMM functionality - Track 1
- Deployed Kanga Frontend on Harmony Testnet at https://demo.kanga.finance
- Created Testing documentation for developers at https://testing.kanga.finance
- Provided testing information to Harmony OneWallet Team and CrossChain API team for bridging liquidity.
- Research and Discovery on Hummingbot and it’s integration with Kanga Liquidity Provider Strategies, Optimized Asset Custody, Asset Custodian Market Making and Arbitrage.
Simple Bridging of Assets to Harmony - Track 2
- Shared our Roadmap for Jump a solution for easy deposit of assets from multiple chains into kanga liquidity pools on harmony. Design is here
- Provided testing information to Harmony CrossChain API team of Kanga Liquidity Pools and Tokens.
NFT LaunchPad and Bridging- Track 3
- Review of NFT Bridging Bounty and added it tour our NFT Launchpad Design
- Initial Design of NFT LaunchPad including functionality and codebase reviews
- Reach out to the timeless team and Harmony NFT team to discuss collaboration.
Kanga - One Wallet Integration - Track 6
- Reviewed potential integration of OneWallet with kanga frontend.
- Provided testing information to Harmony OneWallet Team and discussed integrating Kanga into the OneWallet for swaps
Lending(Troop) and Price Oracle Bonding Curves (Wallabies) - Challenge Chainlink
- Reviewed ChainLink Integration and design for Lending Protocol
- Added Oracle Based Pricing Curves into Roadmap
Lending and Settlement using StableCoins - Challenge Terra
- Created dummy UST Token for further use in settlement and lending functionality.
- Reviewed configuration of multiple Terra Bridge pools for settlement
- Reviewed design for Lending Protocol with Terra being used as a Stablecoin which may be lent using collateral from Harmony Native Token and HRC20 tokens launched on Harmony Platform.
> What are you hoping to complete by next week?
We are currently working on the following
- We have two days of coding left where we will work on Token Holder Rewards, One Wallet Integration
- Preparation of Demo Video
- Making our github repositories relevant to the hackathon public.
> Are you blocked by anything?
- Development blockers are mainly internal not harmony platform related.
> How can Harmony core team help?
- Feedback on Product Fit
- Advice on any items that will enhance eligibility for awards.
- Follow up discussion on item not complete by the end of the Hackathon and transferring them into potential bounties.
- We will also reach out on our Launch Process and eligiblity for the Launch Program and the concept of our DAO.