> Team name
> Chosen hackathon track/s - We have submitted for the following
- Cross Chain - “Liquidity”: Kanga Dex
- Cross Chain - “Middleware”: Simple Bridging of Assets to Harmony (Jump)
- On-Chain Wallet - “Web3”: One Wallet Integration
- Submitted work on cross-chain interoperability - JUMP
We will continue to work with Harmony on our Launch Plan and other features
We hope to partner with Harmony, Terra and Chainlink on the following moving forward
- Chainlink: Price Oracles In Lending Protocol (Troop)
- Terra: StableCoins for Settlement Pools and Use in Lending Protocol (Troop)
- Cross-Chain - “DeFi/NFT/DAO”: NFT Launchpad
> What did you work on this week?
This week was focused on getting working versions of the one-wallet integration and jump-api using harmony’s bridge-sdk.
We also spent time preparing videos, test data and submitting work.
We also created an extensive test suite
> What are you hoping to complete by next week?
We now move into preparation for our launch including
- Tokenomics and Dao strategy
- Funding goals - including bounties and launch incentives.
- Adoption Strategy
- Finalization of Codebase
- Code Reviews
- Launch Execution
> Are you blocked by anything?
- We will work with the Harmony team on bridge-sdk and one-wallet-connectors to complete our jump and one-wallet functionality.
> How can Harmony core team help?
We would like to have a 30 minute Launch Strategy Review session with Sahil and Peter agenda would include
- Kanga-Harmony Product Fit and Roadmap Review
- Launch Process Review - Kanga Launch, Tokenomics, Adoption Strategy, Launch Operations, Marketing
- Liquidity Strategy - Incentives and identification of strategic liquidity providers
- Funding Strategy - $50k Launch Funding, Hackathon Prizes, Bounties, Optional Investor Funding