The Mempodera DAO is a descentralizada organization within the mission of bringing to web3 The vulnerable population that is being kept behind at this revolution. We strongly believe that soon the world will be connected mostly on web3 and If we want to create solutions for the minorities in representation that is exactly the majority in population, we will bring them onboard not just bringing their problems to us to solve but also being part of solution, learning and creating.
A DAO makes all sense when we think about how to create awareness, empowerment and owning their achievements.
The lack of access to technology, education related to the web and support to be part of the web community.
We already have put together a strong community through Mempodera, now we want to bring them onboard into web 3. We have approx. 300 members, and 1,000 (including their families and friends).Create NFT’s for Museu de Favela that allows the guests to continue engaging with the community and be able to support it even after they have left.
Short term goals, one year
- Have 1k followers on social media
- To teach 300 hundred people in the first year.
- Launch our social token
Long term goals, 5 years
- To have 50 people employed and working with web3 that came from our classes
- To support at least 10 people travelling to conferences
- Have 10k DAO members
- Have the NFT’s collection made by students
We will have at least one class per month during the whole year and a Bootcamp in January and July that will be 12 days in a row.
We want to form at least 3 monitors from each edition.
We will launch our token in 6 months, PWR.
Within the launch we will sell a NFT collection made by our students last year in their First class about Blockchain.
Who can have a token
- People that participate in the web3 course and complete at least 70% will receive the social tokens. Holders of the tokens will have decision making capability for the future of the DAO.
- Mempodera students that take part of the program will launch NFTs, which will be subsequently put on sale.
- Funds received from the NFT sales will be split between the Treasury and the artist.
- Other people not in the courses can also be invited into the DAO (by those who possess the social tokens)
Everybody who has the token can vote.
With the money from this grant we will be able to play for:
- Teachers - Computers - Wi-Fi - Management - Marketing - Technical support for the token - Governors
As a strategy to be sustainable financially we will keep part of the money that is not being used in investments like liquidity pools that can generate more income.
We are asking for the US$10.000 grant.
Aline Silva, MBA, Mempodera Founder an first Womxn Vice president.
Fausto Vanin, Dev, Co-founder of One Percent.
Diego Moraes, Journalist at Globo Network of Television and Founder of Ubuntu Podcast.
IG Mempodera: Blockchain class
YouTube Mempodera: É festa na Mempodera! - YouTube)