Mover is building open-source tools and products to make web3 savings and spendings easy and accessible to everyone. We have built:
- Omni-chain USDC savings: deposit from one network to the yield strategy on another network.
- A crypto debit card that can be topped up from a non-custodial wallet of your choice with a token of your choice.
We are already working with amazing DAOs and projects to let their users easily access their tokens offline. To name a few: Sushi, OlympusDAO, Redacted Cartel, Alchemix, Concave, Moralis, EPNS, and many more. Many other projects are already waiting for the integration!
We are live on Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, and pending Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, Near. We are now getting ready to integrate Harmony . What does integrating Harmony mean?
Integration Harmony would mean that every Harmony user will be able to natively (as connect - a wallet, sign a transaction, and magic happens) top up their Mover debit card using the Harmony network and Harmony-based assets. We have attached a live video of how simple and easy the top-up process is: just select an asset, and top up the card.
Our integration requires us to build/integrate a swap aggregator mesh: to be able to use all liquid assets on the Harmony network. It means that all DEXs will directly benefit from this option.
Our integration also requires access to bridges: to be able to bridge funds for settlement. It means that Harmony bridges will also directly benefit from the activity on the bridges.
Finally, all DAOs, social projects, and new protocols will also benefit as their tokens (locked, vested, and other liquid assets) will also become available for the top-up.
This integration benefits the Harmony ecosystem by introducing a new level of utility for all Harmony-based assets.
Because we can execute. We have successfully built and executed this use case on numerous networks. We have a track record with amazing partners. We are open-source and open to all new crazy ideas that can make web3 more accessible and friendly.
Finally, we are builders just like the community here.
Our goal is straightforward. We want to make sure that every Harmony user can easily access their funds without the need to go to other networks or exchanges at any point in time.
The need for a grant
We are self-funded and have been bootstrapping for over 1,5 years. We have received OlympusDAO and Gitcoin grants for gasless transactions. To offer new features to new users we need your support.
To make all Harmony-based (liquid) assets available as card top-up options, we are asking for a $100,000 grant.
The grant will include building and open-license/open-source the following elements:
- Mover Harmony Central Transfer Proxy
- Mover Swap mesh exchange contract
- Mover bridge mesh contract
- Mover card top-up logic/contract
We believe that the success of our integration can be measured with the following metrics:
- Total volume (of cash-in and cash-out options). This metric speaks for itself: the higher the volume, the more the network assets are used.
- Total transactions (every top-up requires at least one swap and a bridge transaction). It affects network usage.
- Number of new projects on the network with Mover integration. This metric affects ecosystem growth.