ONE quest completed on 23 Jan 2022

Hey, @pjconleyy completed my ONE quest today successfully in just less than 10 min. It was a really fast creating a wallet to buying an NFT and lovely buying a domain.
Thank you Harmony community.
My WALLET ADDRESS: one17zfp4zckv3sdvcudrjznandppgg7n7fjn2w9wl

Uploading: image.png(1)…

1 Like

We are so happy that you have joined the Harmony community! Unfortunately there was someone that completing this quest in a faster time than you on this specific day. We hope that this process showed you the easiness of Harmony and please continue to build Dapps on Harmony!

Unbeliever , I only took ~3 Minutes, you can see it from my explorer screenshot, but still not getting any position of first, second or third.

I also check others who got reward, they mentioned 7-8 minutes in his tweet, while in his explorer its showing ~20 minutes, they are just lying in their tweets and you guys blindly believing & giving them reward this is not good.

So my humble request to you to please check it again once more, carefully.

the guys who got reward for 23 Jan 2022

@pjconleyy pls check…

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will be looking further into the block explorers of those who won and have put out a disclaimer for future participants. I have also sent you the ONE for winning this day according to the correct times. Again thank you so much for participating and being patient with this process. Build dApps on Harmony!

1 Like