#Onequest completed 20/01/22

Competently finished the ONEquest. The relevant screenshot and tweet can be found here for further verification. @pjconleyy

Domain and NFT bought

I marked the transaction that I did while completing Onequest!

1 Like

We are so happy that you have joined the Harmony community! Unfortunately there was someone that completing this quest in a faster time on this specific day. We hope that this process showed you the easiness of Harmony and please continue to build Dapps on Harmony!

1 Like

Hello Sir @pjconleyy , first of all thank you for having in harmony community, I am grateful to be the part of this community.

I have seen the winner’s post and after checking the time stamp from his Harmony Block Explorer, I found out that he took approx. 17 minutes(will attached screenshot with the reply) to complete the contest, (idk why he mentioned less than 1 minutes in his tweet, anyhow I request to you PJ Conleyy Sir kindly check the right time from the Explorer & not blindly believe the mentioned tweet time :pray:) while in my case its only 7-8 minutes, you can check it from the screenshot that I shared, kindly ignore the after transaction that I did after some days after the contest as they are not part of contest.
winner post : 1wallet #ONEquest completed in 1min - #7 by Jaydatta_Bade

So, actually I am the one who should get reward for the first position but instead I am not getting any reward, not even of second or third position.

Please look into the matter, till then I am waiting for you reply, thank you :pray:

(below is the screen shot of his block explorer)

I am sorry for this miscommunication. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will look further into each of these times. As for now I have sent you the appropriate ONE according to your time! Thank you for completing the #ONEquest and having patience with us.

1 Like

@pjconleyy
I bought The NFT immediately after creating the 1wallet.
It was the problem faced by daVinci Gallery as it’s not working properly(daVinci face problem sometime regarding RPC to send the NFTs from one address to other address). And I mentioned the time taken for the transaction to complete all the processes.