OpenBiSea Onboarding Harmony

I’m viewing it on desktop. I already mentioned what’s making it look messy in my comment. If that’s not very clear I’d recommend comparing it to other established NFT marketplaces side-by-side, for ex- opensea.io

1 Like

Reasons why OpenBiSea’s UI is ugly and the overall user experience is bad

1. The UI is badly stretched, unnecessary free space make the UI looks fat.

The text having tight width despite lots of free space lmao
  2. What is the purpose of this? Why does it show nothing when being clicked on?
  3. The website is laggy, the scroll is not smooth.
  4. When click on “My collectibles” tabs, the site direct me to the connect wallet page, but when I press the back button the site keep direct me to the same connect wallet page??
  5. There is no “filter” buttons which is a basic need on every single marketplaces, and you can’t browse collections, only single items being showcased on the site?
  6. The site has no consistent style, and overall badly made.

Is this enough for you?

1 Like

I didn’t because there are literally no positive points to be made lmao, you regarded my comments as fud because just because I said your website UI look bad, you lied about your site stats, you attacked me saying I have no professionalism. If you are not being nice to me just because I made criticism to your project then how would it reflect to other people?

You didn’t even link your socials on the proposal.
Twitter: 6.9k followers
Telegram group: 3.8k members

??? Where does this number come from?

Literally just full of promises. The built in wallet doesn’t even working, I cant see my balance and address. Play2earn area does look promising, but won’t be possible to attract developers unless it’s on big marketplace like Opensea or Coinbase NFT. Referral system is not an advantage, multi-chain support is also not an advantage since TofuNFT and NFTKey exists.

1 Like

Yep, some points will be added to review, some don’t

Bcs you are started from attacked me and my product. And you keep attack - I never lie about stats, just open calculator and summ all community channels members and stats.
Do you expect that I will eat it, bcs I need a grant? For me grant its a just indicator how chain care about future growth.
I love to listed constructive proposition always, but check your tone and description first.

Not good for Harmony imo. This is just a downgrade version of opensea.

1 Like

Is it something which you expect for?:

I saw that Harmony forum was down for some time. Is it reason to say that Harmony team produce “website is laggy, messy and has ugly UI” ???

Confirm please that you check all OpenBiSea features first. Can you list some of them here?

For which network and which balance you can’t see? Address you can get in details when to click. There you can copy. Better to say that you don’t read site manual careful?

As you see, already attracted two, include heroesTD. And couple more in progress. My team filtering more then 10 projects, bcs we can’t see 100% sure in their potential to finish game.

KOL can’t agreed with you, now market migrated to CPA model and they need confirmation that their posts will monetized.

Good discussion earlier. This proposal does not fit a Port grant based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO for the following reasons:

Harmony serves as a cross-chain platform by porting exisiting applications from Ethereum, Polygon, Polkadot, Cosmos and other chains. As mentioned above, projects of “100 Ports” will receive $50K-250K each, totaling $20M in grant amount. We target the top 25% projects across chains with most tractions and highest potential: DeFi apps should have at least $20M total locked value or 20% sustained yields; NFT mints or games 10K daily active users; DAO $100K payouts. Highly vibrant and engaged communities usually have social metrics of 50K Twitter followers, 10K Discord members, 5000 active wallets, and 1000 Telegram daily online.

Thank you for your interest with Harmony

1 Like