AI based NFT Marketplace

Name of Project

AINFT

Proposal overview

User can generate NFT using AI, that will be unique, and sell it in our marketplace. All NFT-s will be unique.

Currently working on Art Generation part, trying to use best solutions we have right now to make Art`s as better as possible.

Proposal ask

[80 000 USD]

Metrics for success

[Number of users, Total Market Value, Collected Fees]

So are you doing a marketplace, or an actual nft collection? Or both?
is marketplace exclusively for your own nft project? or its usable by anyone?

Currently thinking about something like this.
AI BASED unique NFT`s would be generated( with HARMONY watermark) not sure about count.
And I will set minting fee in HARMONY , then all minters will get rewards from total collected fees.
In the end I am thinking to make NFT marketplace for that collection.

Later I am thinking to make it usable for anyone.
On top of this project I am thinking to make DeFi Dapp for staking and swap.
But this is if the initial project would be successful.

The proposal needs to be re-evaluated. Need more information regarding team, socials, project plan, etc

1 Like

Only team member its me :slight_smile:
Everything else I hope will be soon.

This project is out of scope for the Launches category. Please review the guidelines:

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each: $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet, $10K after mainnet launch, $10K after forming a DAO with its community, and $20K for after 10K users.

We do not fund ideas. Please try again once you have a working product. Good luck.

3 Likes