OpenBiSea Onboarding Harmony

Name of Project

OpenBiSea

Proposal overview

OpenBiSea

Multi-chain NFT auctions in all-in-one place to cut any NFT deal in a few clicks with a $200M support fund.No registration, mobile apps, wallet included.

Proposal ask

Integration to:

Announces and marketing in social channels:

twitter openbisea
TG openbisea_en

Smart contracts deploy - $30k
UI (web, android app, bot) update - $25k
Tests $5k
Liquidity $40k

$100k

Metrics for success

1 month Smart contracts deploy - $30k
1 month UI (web, android app, bot) update - $35k
1 week Tests $5k
1 month liquidity incentivise campaign.

1M+ transactions

External links

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

Hello everyone:

This proposal fits best to the Launch grant based on the guidelines at Apply for Grants or DAO

Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit.
We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet,
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs,
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit,
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion),
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process).

Moreover, we recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO.

Read about our Harmony Ventures Network program if you are seeking to raise capital.

Would please take a look of the requirements above?

Thank you!

Hey team.
Sounds good, lets go ahead follow proposed plan:

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet,
$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs,
$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit,
$10K after 1K daily active users (with launch video, full PR promotion),
$10K after 10k daily active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process).

What will be a next steps?

Okay, the fact that your project logo is similar to Open Sea logo and the name is basically just adding “Bi” to it seems like a no no to me. Let view it in a user standpoint, would I want to buy, trade or sell nft on a bootleg opensea site? Hell no

Oh and your website is laggy, messy and has ugly UI. So no

1 Like

The fact that you even don’t review project presentation. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-z-ua-O4iNzhcl5y9LQXTKKPIN8wRp2kNxo_WlZlx08

At last slides you can find answer.

“Oh and your website is laggy, messy and has ugly UI. So no” really? 20k+ active users and other chains can’t agreed with one simple FUD message, which is help nothing but like to show own “power”

Still going through the rest of the details regarding your project but I have to agree with @A_TI that your website’s design is seriously bad

1 Like

Where can I see this information? I find it hard to believe that much people can tolerate your website ui lmao

@sick_of_this sounds better, but still not concrete what design means. Site of openbisea.io? Site of web app app.openbisea.com?

@A_TI please check socials and google analytics attached (we lost traffic from russia when lock but now it growing again). And please respect to work our team instead FUD in general. Non-described criticism - not what I expect for long term partnership with chain. Harmony and other chains depends on projects builded 100% and I expect long term partnership, not just grant amount.

The app site in particular. Looks very messy- bad popup positioning, font sizes all over the place, the header section looks terrible, site lags a lot if you scroll around a bit while struggling to load images (was struggling to even find the scroll bar), and a whole lot more. It’s very amateurish.

1 Like

Lmao first of all, what i said about your user interface is my opinion based on my experience while browsing your website. You can’t just regard my comment as a baseless fud just because you find my comment annoying. That just proved that you as a team representative can’t handle criticism and is acting very unprofessional lol

Second of all, you claim to have more than 20k active users while the analysis shows that only 3,2k people visited your website in a month time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. The chart illustrates numbers of activity from July to April which is 4 months, and during those 4 months the ath is only 6k? Barely 1/5 of your claims. What do you say about it?

Finally, the Harmony chain already has multiple cross-chain nft marketplace such as nftkey or tofunft. Do you think you can win over them? With this level of unprofessionalism I don’t think so haha

1 Like

We can handle criticism, but with real detailed description what and how work wrong. Read again your message and show me details. I can say same for ANY marketplaces. And it will be fud.

It’s again shown your zero attention to positive points and focus on negative to create new fud. I said take look all community including telegram, twitter e.t.c. And read my message with all details. Answer is there…

I don’t know your level of professionalism (looks like close to zero, bcs you have zero respect to years of work of our team) but I have answer for that question. Our competitive advantages are described in presentation, which already shared. There are all answers… Details I will share with Harmony team privately after deploy will be done.

its describe nothing. Please share more details (at least mobile or decktop, what messi e.t.c. ).