Partners with DumpsterDAO

Name of Project

DumsterDAO
www.DumpsterDAO.io

Proposal overview

After witnessing decades of lackluster and downright poor performance from our government when it comes to disaster response its past time to take action. At 46 I’m physically disabled but still have the will and desire of my 20’s, the rest of the team is scattered across the country and ready to participate as necessary. I am reinventing myself by taking what I know from experience and turning it into a humanitarian project. The money is not my priority though I know through great effort comes great reward. It is my intent to partner with Harmony to help develop and implement my goals and vision on how to be cost effective and time sensitive. For instance, our dispatch vehicles will have satellite internet and provide a wifi hotpot for people to at least get a message out to loved ones. Communication was an Issue in many storms we’ve worked over the years.

What stage of the product or idea are you (and your team) at?
The beginning

Is it live on Harmony and/or another chain?
No

How many active users do you currently have, or aim to acquire?
Small following now, hope to reach 30-50 Million people.

How much funding do you need?
Money only speeds up the process, how fast do you want the project to launch? It’s a matter of advertising properly. Dev shouldn’t be more than 25K and a first strike advertising campaign of 15 to 25K. Legal is 25k. the list goes on lets talk in person about what you think is reasonable, this is a huge project, much bigger than I.

What are your milestones?
We want to be an operational DAO by the end of May 2022, having grown an audience/community to 10k plus with advertising money. May 1st, we will release our tokens and the model surrounding them. If possible have a simple kids game developed by then as well. This timeline may be to short we hope for you advisement.

What help do you need, or what gaps are there in your team?]
Dev for smart contracts and Legal. Legal may be taken care of.

Proposal ask

[Funding amount requested]
1M

Metrics for success

[Milestones, number of users/transactions]
I know with precision marketing we can reach 500K people easily and quickly.

External links

[Project link, demo, whitepaper, video]

Https://www.DumpaterDAO.io

Matthew B Williams
Tallahassee Florida/Crawfordville Florida

This is a duplicate entry for the following proposal:

Closing this post.