Ports Funding Proposal: Dopple Finance

Why is it the good platform ? How was your experience using it ?

1 Like

The stress tested algorithmic stable coin is already on harmony. What makes dopple a better choice ?

1 Like

Thanks for you earlier reply, I would like to know more the experience from the community who have been I interacting here in the chat

2 Likes

In term of stable coin, it’s subjective to answer directly who is the better. However, Dopple Finance is an ecosystem, not just stable-coin swap platform. It also has Twindex which enables trading of synthetic assets incentivizing users to stay and grow with the ecosystem.

Moreover, Dopple x Harmony One will benefit all stakeholders. Dopple and ‘Already on Harmony stress tested algorithmic stable coin’ will keep competing by developing and sustaining their products and services which will benefit both parties. Harmony One will also benefit from this competition instead of allowing one party to monopoly. However, Harmony One users will get most benefits from having best experiences and alternatives.

I fully support Dopple x Harmony One :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please check my reply on your query.
I fully support Dopple x Harmony One :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m using Dopple Finance since the beginning. I like the ideas that stable coin is the foundation of their ecosystem. Not only Dopple stable swap, they also have Oracle price synthetic trading like stock, ETF, Gold, Currency and more upcoming in Twindex.com (one of their ecosystem) I think if they can strongly start their ecosystem in Harmony, they might have a plan bring Twindex cross-chain to Harmony as well which will provide an alternative investing(Synthetic) to Harmony community too.

5 Likes

Dopple have a best rate swap even though tvl less than other dex and dopple have a Twindex It would be nice if one supported the Dopple project to grow with one

3 Likes

I think you’ve got a point. Solely comparing Dopple to many other stablecoin exchanges and pick the best rate one doesn’t make sense, it just doesn’t work that way. There’s no such thing as the best rate at all times, it depends on several factors eg. what pairs you are comparing, when you are comparing, etc.

However, I think Dopple does have a cutting edge which makes them one step ahead of others and worth keeping an eye on. They don’t only apply a fractional-algorithmic on the stablecoin, $KUSD, but also implemented the algorithm on higher volatile assets already on Twindex.

Here comes the highlighted part, yes, there is already a stress-tested algorithmic stablecoin on Harmony already but Dopple did the stress-tested with algorithmic stocks like TSLA which is much volatile and manage to keep its price on the peg up to now. It’s undeniable that their smart contract/coding is very solid.

Not a developer here who could explain in-depth how they do it, but when I look into this, I see state-of-the-art coding that can further implement with something else for endless opportunities.

To finish my thought here, I think they are the platform worth exploring and partnering with. They will be able to contribute something that fills Harmony’s gap and enhance the growth of your ecosystem.

6 Likes

Despite the sharp drop of the token price, the fractional-algorithimic stablecoin, KUSD, still pegged to its desire price. Considering Dopple Ecosystem as a whole, KUSD application, synthetic assets (tAssets) of Twindex, still pegged to the oracle too. This success has prove the worth of Dopple mechanisms, being able to work out by itself without big investors. Adoption of KUSD will bring more opportunity to the synthetic assets trading resulting in higher activity in the Harmony One ecosystem.

3 Likes

The stable coin exchange with very low slippage
with the growth potential

3 Likes

Thinking of best rate stable exchange, DOPPLE come up on the top of my mind.
Eventhough i swap small or large amount, but DOPPLE always offer best rate.
I have no idea how they did and what algorythm they use but it good for crypto investors that’ ok. Moreover, for the swap UI, i think dopple also did well. It is very easy to use and ofcouse really easy to understand.

That’s all my experience about DOPPLE finance, if you want to feel like me , just give DOPPLE a chance and they will not disappoint you.

3 Likes

Dopple finance is a competitive,sustainability platform with fractional algorithmic synthetic algorith that investors can invest in real world assets on the digital crypto world.

In my opinion their stablecoin swap rate is great rate with low gas fee,but their platform is lack of awareness and low of investors attraction.For me Dopple Finance is now undervalued compare with their abilities.

I’m so excited with this proposal ask and also the international dopple investors on the Binance smart chain community too.

Hopefully Dopple finance proposal asking will get accepted from Harmony One team.TY :smiley:

3 Likes

Dopple finance is great rate stablecoin swap with Fractional Algorithmic. Although Liquidity Pool very low but It compared to many Stablecoin swap platform , it so better rate swap because They has strong Algorithmic.

This Proposal ask on Harmony One can help dopple finance to be leading platform and Harmony One Chain will has Strong Stablecoin swap Partner

I fully support Dopple x Harmony One. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Dopple we noticed that you’ve already launched on the protocol. On this thread, there seems to be quite a lot of innovation for bringing TradFi to DeFi with algorithmic stablecoin. Funding for marketing dollars and audits make sense.

Unfortunately, we cannot approve this proposal due to the following reasons:

• To fund for liquidity, Harmony commits to cross-chain adoption with industry-leading projects
  • There are regulatory uncertainties surrounding Synthetics (TwinDEX)
  • There are mixed sentiments in the community

We thank you for choosing Harmony and wish your team the best.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.