Retrack protocol

Retrack and bouncePass Labs partner to create a safer protocol for transferring ONE and HRC20 Tokens.

One wrong copy paste is all it takes.
A better way is to just cancel and get a refund: if the other person doesn’t accept :-1:, doesn’t exist :ghost:, or in the unfortunate case can’t find their Hardware Wallet :face_with_diagonal_mouth:.

Centralized Exchanges don’t do any better.
Send to this address, if on this chain, from this shard, on Tuesdays from 5-9pm only!

Even if you have never sent to the wrong address or had CEX Support tell you they can’t access your :moneybag: with their :key:. I bet you still double and triple check.

We build on top of recommended Pull-Payment Strategies to achieve flexibility in how users transfer funds. Transferring should not be stressful, it should just work, or I get my money back!

The project is built, open source, as a public good, funded in part by an approved :harmony: Harmony Launch Grant. We look forward to partnering with Wallet Providers and Exchanges to create a better experience for our Harmony Community.

Progress:
Currently seeking Community Members and Harmony DAO Signatories to complete the 2nd milestone of the launch grant and form a DAO of Trusted Advisors. We look forward to updating the community with our progress as we begin collaborations with the newly formed team.

Cheers, @kenny @Hileamlak_Yitayew @MattTtkool