Rocket Monsters Universe

Name of Project / DAO / Company

Rocket Monsters NFT

Application type

Partners

Proposal overview

Rocket Monsters Universe is a Play to Earn NFT game, built on Unreal Engine 5, and will be hosted on AWS Gamelift servers. Each Rocket Monster NFT is crafted for use in-game and currently housed on the Kalamint NFT Marketplace. With a robust and immersive story-line Rocket Monsters plays out in a galactic 3rd person shooter filled with enemy Bears and surprises around every corner! Rocket Monsters is a game developed with Gamefi, PVP, and PVE aspects.

We are requesting $70K in equity-free contribution for game development. We are also looking for Harmony’s help with product development, funding, talent recruit, technical, non-technical, and PR.

We are a team of 12 covering Unreal Engine, and character development, AWS gamelift.

Our milestones are:

1. Month: Create $BEAR token and distribute to RM NFT holders with purpose of liquidity while the Civil War Map is being built.
  2. Month: Create Land Drop on Harmony One NFT Marketplace.
  3. Months: Incorporate Harmony Contracts for in-game marketplace and multi-chain functionality for sustainability.
  4. Months: Launch RM Mobile “Bear Run” for Android and possibly iOS.
  5. months: Wrap up work on Civil War Map, and begin beta testing.
  6. Projected Mainnet launch: Fourth Quarter of 2022
  • Rocket Monsters will utilize the grant to jumpstart our current build.

*Rocket Monsters will also seek out future funding from Harmony and Partners for growth and expansion of our Civil War Map, and Mobile game. Growth will include interoperability with other Harmony games as well as outside growth as we expand the Rocket Monsters Universe.

Current Milestones achieved : Google Document also contains links for RM Level 1 Prototype, and the Drone Beta both playable on Windows. Document link located with external link list.

Proposal ask

$70k

Metrics for success

15k users and $1m in transactions in the first two months after full launch

External links

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucq0OrXD-ZZtHDYu8h8Lrg/videos

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MonstersRocket

Discord : Rocket Monsters

RM Milestones Document : Project proposal - Google Docs

11 Likes

Approved for a Partnership for the amount of $70K. Looking forward to working with the team to grow the Harmony Ecosystem! :tada:

Meanwhile, to prepare receiving funds, email your identification documents to kyc@harmony.one and create a Gnosis Safe MultiSig wallet at https://multisig.harmony.one and using instructions below
:arrow_right: Setup Gnosis Safe with MetaMask & 1Wallet

Checkout the Funding FAQ for further info at Harmony Funding FAQ

We’d love :blue_heart: to see weekly updates on this channel to keep the community posted on this proposal’s progress!

7 Likes

Wow! We are speechless and more than grateful for the opportunity to grow Rocket Monsters on the Harmony One Ecosystem! The Harmony Community has shown us a lot of love with DM’s and encouragement! We are beyond thankful! We look forward to dropping updates to show our growth!

Thank you :blue_heart:

8 Likes
  • Milestone 1: (2) Months Create $BEAR token and distribute to RM NFT holders with purpose of liquidity while the Civil War Map is being built. Create Land Drop on Harmony One NFT Marketplace - $25,000.
  • Milestone 2: (3) Months Incorporate Harmony Contracts for in-game marketplace and multi-chain functionality for sustainability. Launch RM Mobile “Bear Run” for Android and possibly iOS - $25,000.
  • Milestone 3: (4) Months Wrap up work on Civil War Map, and begin beta testing moving into Mainnet launch. Projected Mainnet launch: Fourth Quarter of 2022 (December) - $20,000.00
5 Likes

Exciting project! Welcome to Harmony. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! We are so happy to be here!

5 Likes

We would like to formally put our first update here! This is todays work on the Pirates Corridor [Pirates Corridor] (Pirates Corridor Update 03-31 - YouTube) Players will be able to not only play in this city they will be able to build! The grey tiles that can be seen are there to build on. Multiple Bear homes can be put in these spots or a skyscraper can be built for future shops.

5 Likes

The graphics look dope

2 Likes

Thank you! This area should be pretty fun! Each corner of the Civil War Map has a city in it. We have the Ancient City, Space Outpost, and the Defi City. Lot of places to explore, fights to be had, and crafting to be done!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Dropping today’s progression video of the Pirates Corridor! We have a lot going on behind the scenes as we make this transition. We are close to breaking ground on the Land drop website, revamping our current website, working on the mobile game Bear Run, and creating some new Bears for our first Character drop on Harmony! Check out the YouTube video for the progression! Pirates Corridor Progression

1 Like

wow Great Work !:heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :metal::blue_heart::metal: we will keep the updates coming!

1 Like

i Also Want To Work With Is There Any I Can Be of Your Help ?

2 Likes

Hey! What are you looking to do?

Here is today’s footage of the Pirates Corridor! Day by day we are adding streets and details to this city. Pirates Corridor is the 4th city in the Rocket Monsters Civil War Map. All the fine details like animations, and lighting will be added to complete this level. Pirates Corridor Update

1 Like

Can You Tell Me What Do You have To Offer ? because I Want To Learn And Work .
And Iam Very Much Intrested In Your Work ! plz Let me join You !

1 Like

Hi, I’m with Harmony core team working on Metaverse. Congrats on the grant! It’s a very exciting project; I see your timeline shows we’re a few months away from testnet, but please PM me and let me know how I can help. Cheers.

2 Likes

Welcome to Harmony! :handshake:

Awesome! Glad to meet you, I will shoot you over a PM!

2 Likes

Thank you! So happy to be here!

2 Likes