Storey X Harmony: Sustainable clothing rewear and resell on Harmony

I respect you @giv for being the front man and communicating this to the community. But the thing is, is that this decision is about to cost the chain alot more then it would have been to just honor commitments. As it stands now. We were guarranteed funding from jbeltran within one week of approval. It beens 3. Now i have a large order for import of servers and hardware that was in our proposal that was cancelled today, and a sourcing agent in the u.s that wants to drop us as a client and potentially follow suit with court proceedings. All because, as stated in our proposal, I would redirect my funds from team salaries and reallocate into hardware procurement to help build the chain. If they decide to go this routeā€¦then i would have no choice but to also follow suit with court proceedings to recover lost wages for the team, lost funds from the order cancellation, recovery of barrister & legal fees and failed commitments on the part of the core team and other damages incurred etc. Im not one to shy away from the court proceedings or stand up for those that shy away from confrontation, as iā€™ve taken and successfully won my case against the royal bank of canada before when they tried to alter commitments made, which ended up negatively affecting my business
so i filed against them. This was me alone representing myself without the help of lawyers, ( Iā€™m familiar with legal systems and research law ) with lawyers, the process is just expedited in comfort. I do honest business and keep to my commitments, and this is something that could also find others waiting on funding commitments to follow suit as well. Leading to more legal fees acrued for the harmony team and less towards spending on the actual development and management. ITS GOING TO RUIN THE CHAIN if not through the fud created by these developmentsā€¦but the legal battles that ensue due to the arrogance of a few. Whoever is calling the shots on the funding and controlled the financing should be the one held accountable. I meant nothing but well towards this ecosystem, but when i see it directly effecting peopleā€™s lives negatively due to poor managementā€¦and some of the messages Iā€™ve seen now are heartbreaking. This is where i draw the line. I will protect sonic investors to no end. Migrate if needed and reimburse them to ensure they do not lose out. But i will not let whoever was in charge of this high level mismanagement to go unaccountable to the courts and there is much more then enough sufficient evidence and witnesses of the failed commitments, mismanagement, lack of communication, opaque accountability and possibly some underlying corruption/fraud/embezzlement ,tax issues or insider trading, and regulatory misalignments that after some research would reveal. Luckily for myself i keep very detailed records of all communications, transcripts, transactions, posts ,pictures, videos or anything relating to the matter of this entire chain we operate on, incase such a situation should ever arise. Like i said Iā€™m a business owner. Ive been through this before. I know how to navigate these waters well and what it takes to prove in court to regain losses n lost income . @giv I have nothing but respect for you. Globey, pagan ,flu, jacksteroo, even rj has helped us and been there when we needed him, you all have been nothing but helpful all along and i see the genuine contributions you all made, and im sure theres more of the team that i havent interacted with yet that are good folks. But you guys need to take action to clean house, honor commitments and fast! Before its too lateā€¦this is in terms of hours not daysā€¦cuz we all know crypto moves at lightspeed and it wont take long for this to continue unraveling. Personally, as of today. Because of the failed funds that were guarranteed to us within a week of approval havenā€™t been received and the losses incurred to myself due to the lack of communication, i have already took it upon myself while writing this to inform my lawyer and forward the necessary documentation and evidences. I will be publishing this publicly and starting with legal proceedings if not rectified in a timely manner. We apologize for jacking the thread but it displays the level of frustration and betrayal felt here. Ill.make one final attempt to reach out in private to a core team member to rectify this,after which there will be no discussion unless through lawyers.

I assume this is the same harmony based on registration,

Harmony one

Registered under: simple rules company
Made applications for trademarks under application #88056427
Address (redacted)
Entity: 03-corporation
Citizenship: delaware

Basically all the information needed even if out of date will still lead the trail where it needs to go.

Domain whois registration basically all redacted. But not really an issue.

I hope somebody on the team has the sense to avoid where this is going to lead.
Im only going to reach out once and once only. Should you guys choose to delay response or ignore, this will be answer enough for me to continue on to the next steps.

Sometimes you have to humble yourself and make sacrifices too, just like we all did for you. But regardless you should honor your commitments. Full stop.

3 Likes

Bud,
Look hardly no one has gone after Harmony core team like i have the past 6-7 months.

However, as a CPA, fast food franchise business owner in the state of FL. I sadly must inform you, no lawyer is going to take your case.

This is crypto! Thats like me saying ā€˜Iā€™ will personally send you 500K ONE to setup a DAO.

What binding contract do you have? Do you have a witness to this contract?

I understand your frustration but you would only be wasting more of your own money in this specific case.

If you think I am BSing you. Go pull up my post history on this forum. I call it like i see it.

A lot of people have gone unpaid and will continue to go unpaid as i will assist CDAO as much as i can for free.

Does your orders not have 30-90 days returns? You are from the US right? That is part of consumer protection ACT.

The core team has burned all bridges with community.

I would seriously assist you with a referral but i know they wouldnā€™t take the case.

Good luck. Cheers!

Well weā€™ll see. You havent gone through legal proceeding then like i have, and are only focusing on the crypto aspect. Also i have lawyers already. I own 2 businesses soon to be 3 when my litteral gold mining land claim goes through and i have mineral rights to the land, so if needed i can fund the battle. Thereā€™s so many angles one can achieve a successful court case, if you have been in as many as i have. Iā€™ve won cases with much less, and i have cited cases that caused unnecessary mental or emotional distress or mismanagement of funds, for recovery of damages. Oppression and mismanagement class action. This is a law that applies to instances where a person(s) or entity fails to observe laws or guidelines when handling finances, which crypto is now in that grey area of regulation, and considering the grey area they operate under. The evidence i can demonstrate, and the thirst for blood right now to set examples with regulatory commissions. My bets on my lawyers find whats needed to persue this, not to mention its bringing to light all the other stuff behind the scenes they may have misaligned with general corporate regulations or wrong doing if it takes opening up the books. If you look, since the crash there is a ton of big lawsuits taking hold right now. I mean, you can be pessimistic if you want, itā€™s your right. But i choose to fight.

1 Like

I passed my bar exam in 2004, you are talking to a former lawyer that got out and became a CPA.

It seems like you know the law better than lawyers. So why get one?

Take it easy!

What started out as a constructive piece of advice to the chain regarding the possible repercussions of abandoning promises and developers altogether in the middle of a bear market now degrades with each additional remark. Please at least do the OP the favor of moving this to the Sonic thread or a place that is associated with matter friends

4 Likes

You better start the next steps on your legal crusade already lmao. Or better yet focus on gold mining, less emotional distress than cloud mining :joy:

3 Likes

See these are the comments that contribute nothing. I respect amartay for adding his two cents. He has a background and just offered his opinions on the challenges ahead. Which heā€™s right. I just gave my rebuttal. Im not one to take it personally . I am confused by comments like this however, and how a person views it as constructive. Are you inferring that its funny for all those projects whoā€™ve lost money and time invested? Or that standing up for what one feels is right is humorous? maybe that its funny to you that i should take interests in other industries outside crypto maybe? I was a hardrock miner for years and decided to expand on it. Hilarious. For someone who claims to have lost hope in harmony,sure spends a disproportionate amount of time trolling forums on subjects that are very serious to others. Again i actually do appreciate what amartay had to say, and pioneer is right. We will switch off from here. But if someone can laugh at the seriousness of this situationā€¦wellā€¦i have no words really.

6 Likes

Alright then. Sorry for being in hard position and good luck with mining!

1 Like

Hi @giv ,

Thanks for the information. As such I will not be continuing development until Grants are resumed as I have spent a LONG time developing this thing with external partners. I hope that it will resume someday so I receive my milestone payment. It is extremely disappointing to note that this course of action has been taken due to market conditions. It is even more disappointing to note that this is evidently an industry wide course of action, considering the vast amounts of money raised (we are talking 100s of millions of dollars) - and the complete amateur level of management of the assets under various DAOs/Grantā€™s custodianship. Where are the experienced Operations and Communications team to handle timely messages such as this? You had HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS to hire a proper team. Why are project grants ear-marked for approved projects not ring-fenced / put into stable coins so they can be paid? Did they all go into Terra LUNA for the 20% APY until it crashed? Where is the leader of the project @lij to message what happened to the many people here working on this Blockchain? Why is this all so amateur? Next time please consider hiring experienced and principled people who can run and manage projects at this scale.

4 Likes

Thank you @TakStorey - I sincerely apologize for this turn of events. I understand any decisions you make as a result. Itā€™s all completely justified and understandable. For what itā€™s worth, despite the grant, Iā€™m here to support you in any way I can. Cheers.

2 Likes

Everyone, letā€™s continue the conversation here: Harmony Grants AMA

1 Like