SWIM x Underknown 120 Million Monthly Users

SWIM x Underknown 120 Million Monthly Users

Proposal overview

Underknown’s Web2 platform currently attracts 120 million monthly users. This platform is successfully attracting a younger generation of learners who are eager to gain knowledge about a variety of complex and growing topics including blockchain. In a poll taken last month, 55% of users indicated they would like to learn more about blockchain and be involved in an ecosystem that would allow for this type of growth. Together, we will start these users on a much needed eco-friendly chain that makes their learning experience vast and enjoyable.

Rather than have young people go into thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to learn, we will set up a learn to earn platform. This platform will allow users to watch free educational videos. For each quiz that they pass, they will earn HERC-20 tokens.

These tokens will be used to purchase premium courses, NFT’s, or in-game assets.

Premium courses will be those with NFT certificates of completion. These courses will be made in the studio with subject matter experts and technologists. Premium courses, NFTS, and eventually the platform will provide liquidity to a pool in order to further incentivize usage.

We believe that Harmony would be the perfect blockchain on which to launch this exciting platform. Due to the low transaction costs and energy efficiency this partnership will benefit all involved.

One of the core values of SWIM is to promote energy efficient solutions for blockchain technology. For this reason we are targeting blockchains that have a proof of stake mechanisms in place. We believe this partnership will demonstrate this eco friendly solution by providing a greener option to supporting this platform.

Proposal ask

5 Million Dollars worth of One

Metrics for success

[Milestones, number of users/transactions]

1% (1.2 million) monthly users adopting Web3 through the creation of wallets and interaction with the platform

5% 6 million users

10% 12 million users

Both Swim and Underknown plan on actively marketing this platform through our various social media platforms and in-person events, as well as within our already established platforms.

External links

[Underknown](https://underknown.com/](https://underknown.com/)) x SWIM

1 Like

Good evening Swim,
I was wondering where did you get the $5M ONE number from?
When you talk about marketing I went to your website and clicked on your twitter to see you only have 500 followers with no community interactions.

Please elaborate on your plan when you get a chance.

thanks al ot!

1 Like

important to check the full proposal when doing your DD… https://underknown.com/

Hey @amartay1986,

SWIM is the development agency building for UNDERKNOWN has the large userbase. The details are above.

Thanks,
Devon

1 Like

To clarify, I believe that the first sentence of the proposal . . . “Underknown’s Web2 platform currently attracts 120 million monthly users” . . . answers this question.

Based on Swim’s proposal, it’s also clear that their metrics for success require successfully leveraging that user base. Unclear here what isn’t clear and where you’re seeing a lack of community interactions when I’m seeing nearly 10MM users on just one of Underknown’s channels! :sweat_smile:

I still don’t understand the $5M ONE metric…
Harmony would save money by just creating this on their own.

1 Like

Hey George…Appreciate you making the new account to interact with me.
Why not let Swim answer the questions?

1 Like

Thank you for you proposals

For my question, I do not question on the 5m worth of ONE

You have mentioned you are crossing with Underknown group, it is huge. Please provide the statement of collaboration from offical Underknown.

With the twitter account from SWIM @swimchain

Every early tweet was about an NFT giveaway retweet from BOHO, which is seem to a personal account that just switched to an account that asking for DAO funds to me.

Also by check your domain swim.eco

It appears that the age of this domain have less than 6 months old, and I would like the reason of why Underknown would take a collaboration with this?

Once last question, the website about swim.eco at during March was a social change platform in web3, and why is this sudden change to the current one?

That’s all my question, and looking forward for your response! Looking forward for this DAO :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello There @wubba.one,

I see this is a new account created today. I also see a lot of back and forth here between all involved. It seems negative and was not the responses we had hoped for, however we are still motivated to make this come to life.

Please note that if someone from Harmony One official wanted to take a call and discuss this with all parties we would be happy to do it and set up a zoom call. We can also share the LOI. I would appreciate if moving forward we could have positive interactions with each other online.

Thank you,
SWIM

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I do not see any negative here anywhere, we are here to trying to get your proposal to get approve, based on the proposal you have provided here.

And why would Harmony ONE offical team ONLY would be your discussion partner? Everyone here has the right to be participated.

Cheers

EDIT: I do not see any negative here anywhere

2 Likes

Looks like @wubba.one account was created over a month ago and is a validator.

The person that responded in favor of your project just created his/her account within 10 minutes of responding to my questions on BOTH of your proposals.

We are just asking questions here in a civil manner. Why are you so defensive?

For the record, I was looking specifically at your posts noticing you made similar comments re. twitters across a number of posts.

Would love to understand your twitter/success metric.

My past comment was simply an attempt to answer questions in an open forum.

Are you part of this partnership proposal?

Based on the insane amount of money requested and the overall little real social presence of the one requesting it, i’d give a HARD no to this.

Hello All,

@wubba.one while I am happy to answer questions. I am uncomfortable posting LOI’s or any legal documents in a public forum. I am also happy to virtually chat as well.

Our company will build and maintain the platform. I hope this helps!

Thanks,
SWIM

Hello @Swim:
Thank you for posting this proposal.
Would you please give some more details on how the milestones would be and the benefit of the protocol, please?

Thank you in advance.
Open to talk about the project and all the implications
Best,
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart:

Hello @jbeltran,

I would love to connect please feel free to give me some times and an email and I’ll send a calendar invite.

In terms of milestones, we are looking to build out a react application that has web3 capabilities for playing educational content provided by Underknown. In addition, we are provided liquidity and tokens to users who complete a course. We will be educating them about HarmonyOne, defi, and other aspects of blockchain.

Phase 1

1. Build out the app with underknowns content.

2. Begin to onboard people to web3 specifically harmony.

3. Provide them with ONE.

Phase 2

1. Create courses about Harmony & blockchain (hiring experts) - bootcamps ect.

Phase 3

1. Long-Term goal is a metaverse to gamify learning.

The goal is to onboard, educate, and provide initial capital those looking to enter web3. The more people that are using the chain the more that benefits the chain. Everyone using the platform receives education and ONE. The more users the more TVL, the higher the value of ONE. Google says Defi Kingdom has 7.32 we’d like to be the one stop shop for education in DeFi.

Please let me know if this helps and if you have any questoions.

Thanks,
Devon

If my reading and interpretation are correct, your grant is basically asking $5M from Harmony team to help you setting-up a learn-to-earn platform. Then, you will charge users for premium courses. It is indeed a wonderful proposal from your perspective.

IMHO, this grant request of $5M is death on arrival.

Hey!

Thanks for the feedback. The idea is to continue to fund the software upkeep, create new content, and pay end users.

Thanks,
SWIM

inactive - delete this please. poster is no longer with the company

1 Like